Author Topic: Finally doing something about my gyne  (Read 1295 times)

Offline whatitis08

• Posting Member
I just wanted to post to say that I finally talked to my dad (who happens to be a family physician) about my gyne after over a year of sweating bringing up the subject, and I feel as though the weight of the world has just lifted off my shoulders. I'm not sure why I was ever scared to talk about it, i guess the hardest part of fixing a problem is admitting you have one and talking about it to someone. The conversation went so eaisly and my father said he always knew that I had gyne and he could tell that it has bothered me over the past few years. He told me I could have the surgery and that we would find the best plastic surgon for me. I am so relieved right now I can't even begin to express how happy I am to know that I will finally be able to feel normal after 6 and a half years of this. I am hoping I will be a good candidate for the surgery since I am 18 and I only weigh around 145 pounds, and I have very little body fat. I have gotten fairly muscular within the past year as well, which from everything i've read and seen it apears people who work out with low body fat have better surgical results. I am so relieved right now. I am hoping to have the surgery over the christman holidays.   ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024