Author Topic: Right. Let's get this shit sorted.  (Read 1515 times)

Offline 30psi

• Posting Member
Hi guys 
I posted about 2 years ago after a consultation with Dr Paul Levick. 
I'm aware he was replaced with Dr Vik Vijh shortly afterwards. 
Has anyone used Dr Vijh? I haven't been able to find a link to book a consultation.
Another question please. Does anyone know what current UK military policy is with regards to gyno surgery? I.e. can you fail a medical for having had the procedure?

Kind Regards and a pleasure to be back on this forum. 
30psi 

Offline Johnnyessex

• Posting Member
I had surgery with Dr Vijh 6 week’s ago, the guy is an absolute ledgend! I don’t understand why people go to other surgeons having their nipples cut open when this guy does the whole op through the arm pits. There wasn’t a medical as such, the bmi hospital called a Week before surgery asking a few questions and that was it.

Offline 30psi

• Posting Member
That's awesome mate congratulations! How are you feeling 6 weeks later? Did you book a consultation using that link? Also would you mind saying how much the procedure was? You can pm me if you like. 

Offline 30psi

• Posting Member
Just to clarify the medical I was referring to is the UK Military/RAF one run by Capita.
As much as I want to get rid of my chest and feel like a normal man for once I'd hate it to be at the expense of a career.
I'm very worried any scar tissue or admission of surgery would bar me from entry to the military.
If anyone knows anything about this I'd be very grateful!

Kind Regards

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024