Author Topic: Gynecomastia bra shopping photo in the wild  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Johndoe1

Here is a link I just found. It is an iStock photo of a man looking at bras. I don't know if he is trans or just gynecomastia real or staged since this is just a generic stock photograph. Looks like he might be in the Walmart bra section. But if you look closely at his chest, he does have some breast development. I think this is the first time I have ever seen in the mainstream wild a photo like this. I am sure there are others, but I don't ever seem to see them.

https://www.istockphoto.com/gb/photo/man-buying-a-bra-gm514935483-48412086

Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I agree he has about a full A cup hanging off his chest and it does not look fake.  He looks pretty confident and at ease shopping for bras, so if is as real as I think it is GOOD FOR HIM.  I no longer have problems buying a bra at any store because I don't care what people think any more.  We have breast and if you plan to keep them then do so with pride!
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I’m totally fine bra shopping now.    I’ve been wearing a bra for about 2 1/2 weeks now and I’m all in about doing what I have to do.   I just look and I don’t pay any attention to who’s around.   I have no problem taking a bra off the rack, holding it through the store and going to the change room to try it on.   After having Gynecomastia for so long and not accepting it, I have now and it’s liberating. 

Offline Johndoe1

Took a vacation last summer to Florida. Man that place is hot and humid! Wore a tee shirt bra and tee shirt. No missing the girls if you just looked. But it was very liberating to not have to worry if anyone saw the girls. And no one really looked. Oh, a couple of older people but since they would never see me again I didn't care and it was great! I loved it!

gmast

Under normal circumstances, no one would notice.  We notice because we are looking for it.  I now take notice of guys with man boobs and guys with gyne.  In the past I would notice some of the really fat guys with boobs, but I never noticed they gyne.  Now I notice it on reruns of shows that first aired 40 or 50 years ago.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Under normal circumstances, no one would notice.  We notice because we are looking for it.  I now take notice of guys with man boobs and guys with gyne.  In the past I would notice some of the really fat guys with boobs, but I never noticed they gyne.  Now I notice it on reruns of shows that first aired 40 or 50 years ago.
Same here - before I started wearing a bra, never looked.  Now I look and if there is any projection I look to see if he is wearing  a bra.

Offline blad

Anyone noticing me shopping for bras would likely come to the quick conclusion that it was for myself, given the obvious boobs.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline SideSet

I have heard a number of people here recount how when be shopping, a sales associate asking them “what size is she?”

That has not happened to me, but instead I get questions like “what are you looking for in a bra?” or “What size bra do you have on?”

They just naturally assume, and correctly, that  I am bra shopping for myself. 

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
I have heard a number of people here recount how when be shopping, a sales associate asking them “what size is she?”

That has not happened to me, but instead I get questions like “what are you looking for in a bra?” or “What size bra do you have on?”

They just naturally assume, and correctly, that  I am bra shopping for myself.
Well, judging by your profile pic, I'd say it's probably a bit obvious to them that you need or already wear one.  They probably don't think guys with average manboobs need or would want to ear a bra, assuming they notice the manboobs at all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024