Author Topic: surgery in 10 days!  (Read 5212 times)

Offline anelka9

• Posting Member
fnnewguy i still want to see pictures ;D our problem seems quite similar. i had my tapes and dressings removed today, i will never forget the first time the surgeon moved away and i looked down at my new flat chest!

captain chesty i sure am mate! upright and topless too hopefully in a couple month. need to tone up this stomach now ;D really really hope i dont build much scar tissue and swelling though!

will post my story soon in the UK forum once i feel ive got the results i wanted. dont want to jinx anything just yet. im broke now lol

oh and the surgeon said i can return to exercise and lifting as soon as possible! 

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Did you have any lipo done as well, I have these annoying creases across and some swelling. DO you have any of that?

Offline anelka9

• Posting Member
no lipo done, just the golf balls taken out

i am now 8 weeks post surgery. i visited my surgeon last week and he said i do not need to come back anymore for further check ups. my vest was off after 10 days and i have not had any instructions to massage. i even started gym and sports 2 weeks after my op!

just took these. ive realised ive got a bit of a concave chest, no matter how puffy my nipples were, any suggestions how to 'flatten' this out a bit?

im happy with the actual surgery and the decrease of the puffy nipple size. the scars are hardly noticeable!

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
Looks great. As for the concave chest, people say dumb bell pullovers help. Try some yoga stretches. Also try google and search 'pectus excavatum exercises.

Offline anelka9

• Posting Member
cheers mate, im going to do that now :)

hopefully there is still some swelling to go down around my nipples too to make it flat as possible

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024