Author Topic: Compression Vest from Dr. LISTA  (Read 2306 times)

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
To the guys who have, or are presently using his vest...is it supposed to be extremely tight???  Around my chest is fine tension wise, but the 'clasps' along the centre front area are digging into me, and its too tight around my midsection (yes I have some fat but not excessive)  and its almost unbearable.  

Offline marx

• Bronze Member
Yes its supposed to be tight but not unbearable.  At first it is uncomfortable, but you get used to it quickly and appreciate it because the swelling really tends to build fast once it's off.  The clasps shouldn't hurt because there is a strip of material between them and your skin.  It should keep pressure on your surgery area.  If you had work around midsection then there should be pressure there.  I had trouble with tightness around my underarms, then the nurse loosened it on my next visit.  Hope recovery goes well.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
2nd post op consult.  Took out a disposable stitch that was hanging out of skin.  Agreed the vest was too tight - gave me a larger size and I got to keep the smaller one...I'll use it when I'm washing the other.  And bought the arnica gel.  Rubbed it in just now...man is it sensitive in some areas...I can hear stuff 'squishing' about if I do it a certain way.  He said no exercise PERIOD other than walking for a month...that totally sucks.  have to go back in 3 weeks for another post op consult.   Dr. Lista is BUSY!  the office was packed, and there was a literal lineup in the hallway...when you are good I guess the word travels fast...couple of tarts with brand new ti'ts of their own too, so didn't mind the waiting room today...

Offline marx

• Bronze Member
funny I noticed some broads are pretty hot in the waiting room  :P and I'm thinking what work do they possibly need.  I guess they are trying for perfection!  :o

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024