Author Topic: Sugery done........ Feeling Good!  (Read 8681 times)

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Hey guys,

I experienced the same thing.  It was pretty flat until I worked out a few times.  I waited until quite late (6 weeks) to work out.  I am pretty sure that the work outs caused this, as the area was/is tender and seemed to be kind of jiggly (fluid filled).  Let us know what JCF says, but I would think that is it.  I don't think the workouts will cause actual permanent problems.  JCF told me that after 3 weeks, there isn't anything you can do to cause problems.  I would hope that after a couple of more months, this would stabilize?  Would be good to hear from the good doc himself though.  Let us know what he says BC Guy.

GML, your result looks like it would take a fair amount of time as you had a more severe case than most.  It wouldn't be your hormones "growing" them back in any case - it's just too early for that.  I would trust what JCF says, that you are just going to have to wait a few more months to see where you are at.  However, it looks like an improvement so far.

I too would be disappointed if I have already acheived my final result - 2 months in.  It still seems somewhat swollen and not symmetrical (left is larger than the right).  But, it does look great in t-shirts now.  If this is my final result, I would say that I would certainly want a revision, but we'll see where I am at in a few more months.  No point worrying about it GML, as the only thing we can do now is get some exercise and watch the diet!
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
yo BCGUY, I'm now going thru the 3-4 week mark swellfest as well.

Like you I started working out and found it to swell quickly. I wore my tensor AND underarmour during week 2-3 when I started working out.

I started with legs and elliptical for cardio (no impact on the healing chest).

I've since worked up to 70-80% upper body workouts, but can definitely see swelling in the pecs. Like you said, it's jiggly, so it seems fluid-based.

WHen I flex, my nips cave and it's obvious swelling, no gland or crazy crap, so when it comes down, it should look like 7 days post I'm hoping.

Keep us posted, gotta play the waiting game now!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024