Author Topic: What to tell your friends?  (Read 2751 times)

Offline nomoretucking

• Posting Member
  • shake it baby!
Hi all, i recently had my op done this past wednesday, and i will see the results next tuesday. i cannot  wait to take this damn vest off!!

anyways, i've avoided talking to my friends because i don't want them to know i had the procedure done. however, i don't want to stay out of contact for too long. i told my mom to tell anyone that calls or comes over that i'm sick and sleeping. i want to avoid contact til the padding is removed (in 2 weeks) and i'll just have to wear the vest. thankfully the weather is cooling down so i will be able to wear the vest under a jacket. but, i want to know what i sould tell my friends when they call or come over. i don;t want them to think i'm avoiding them. if they do happen to come over and see me in the vest, what can i tell them it's for? also, i told my boss and teachers that i had surgery, but not what kind. i'll be able to return to work sometime nest week, but i'll still have the padding which is kind of noticable. what should i tell them i had done?  i just told my boss i had something removed when i talked to him on the phone.

please help me out here. i'm glad i got the op done,  but i don't want people to know about it.

if this doesn't make much sense, please forgive me, i'm typing with one hand and i'm on painkillers. :P
First Op- 10/5/05

Offline Drastic99

• Posting Member
Still taking painkillers after a couple of days? How come?

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Just be honest. lol Who am I kidding. Not even my parents know!  :P
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline nomoretucking

• Posting Member
  • shake it baby!
ok, so i found out yesterday that I would have to wear the compression vest with padding for an additional 3 weeks due to the size of my moobs. after that I'll just have to wear the vest by itself with no padding. at least the weather is starting to cool down so a jacket is justifiable in the mornings and evenings. But theres still work I have to worry about. I'm thinking about making "modifications" to the vest itself, like cutting off pieces that stick out through my other clothing . it's not as obvious as it was before because there was an extra layer of padding inside that was removed.

and i was taking the painkillers because the vest was on rather tight and caused my back to ache pretty bad.

not on painkillers any more though.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024