Author Topic: Help! Is this Gynecomastia? Im worried (pictures included)  (Read 4843 times)

hammer

I found who it was that wrote it!
Micheal Bermaun MD. I tried to copy and paste the post and add it to this post but was unable to do that on my phone.

Bob

rrr

I guess I just have to reference the "Choices" thread. For the vast majority of people, weight gain is a choice. I have no sympathy for smokers who get lung cancer (I smoke, it's my choice for the most part), and I have no sympathy for people who choose to gain excessive weight. 2/3 of adults are overweight - that is a lot of people making the wrong choice....
So yes, while I agree that fat guys with moobs will have some gland tissue, the fat most likely occurred first and is most likely the bulk of the size, which would make it psuedoG.
Bummed (Not a Dr., just opinionated)

hammer

Bummed, weight gain is not a choice for everyone! I was putting on weight and had no idea why! Having a rare blood disorder that mast diabetes for over 20 plus years had caught up to me, not to mention having hypo thyroidism too and not knowing it right away!

I was a very active person that was built like a "brick shit house" as the old saying goes! I was on stop able! It seemed like it was almost overnight that all came to a sudden stop as it all caught up to me, when neuropathy and the other problems of diabetes put a stop to my activities. Trying to get the sugars and hypo  thyroidism under control sent my weight on an up hill out of control climb. It was climbing like crazy before insulin, but went much faster and added 100lbs after adding insulin to my meds to get my sugars in control.

I have been working like hell for the last 10 years to get rid of that weight, but when you can't go out for walks without your wheelchair it's hard to exercise! Thankfully my will is strong again and I'm taking it off again with the low carb diet! I lost 60 plus several years ago and kept them off, and I'm down another 15 plus now!

So bummed, a lot, in fact most of us fat guys didn't make ourselves fat on purpose! In fact, I wasn't a fat guy with boobs, I was like you, but much younger, I was in the Navy! Ya, a Navy diver with boobs, but I didn't stand in front of the mirror and cry that I had boobs like a normal size guy, no, I served my country for 11 years with breast! I fathered 5 children, had my own business, and I went through hell with my health going to shit!

Why don't you count your blessings that you have your health, and that you only have man breast!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 07:57:45 PM by hammer »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024