Author Topic: Levick booked, few questions  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Dannydan84

Hi everyone

My first ever post here, 29 years old and had gyno since the age of about 12. Finally got to a stage in my life where I have the time and money to get this sorted once and for all.

I have a consultation booked with Paul Levick in a fortnights time with a view to surgery early December.

Just a few quick questions, I'd appreciate any responses and opinions.

1) Is Paul Levick one of the top UK surgeons for this op based on frequency and successful results?

2) I have a friends wedding overseas at start of April 2014, should swelling be all but gone by then if I have surgery first week in Dec (4months healing time)? I have gland so will have excision and lipo.

3) I appreciate everyone is different but can I expect an almost completely flat chest upon full recovery?

Thanks in advance

Dan

Offline tpuk

• Silver Member
Yeh I am led to believe he is one of the good surgeons , Karidis always had good reports.

I'm totally happy with my results from him - 1 year ago today :)

Swelling should have gone easily by April 2014.

I booked myself the consult & the OP for the next day, so the consult was just a chat & hello & yeh I want the OP please. Levick is quite a chill guy.

re; totally flat chest - for me everything was completely flat yeh - i guess nobody could promise you 100% in any surgery - but Levick knows the OP.

GL.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024