Author Topic: Think i have Gyne?? THINKING about surgery!!!!  (Read 4115 times)

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
ThinkingAboutIt,

There are some guys on here that have had mild cases and have awesome results. I would go through all the old posts to see for yourself. I'm sure that you would definitely see a massive improvement.... I'm the last guy to push surgery - my case is pretty mild too and i've been on these boards for around 6 years and only just booked my surgery in after years of trying to either accept having moobs and losing them through various exercise and weight training routines with little success. It's a big decision and do what you feel is best.   

Yeh, I havnt been trying to find the milder cases similar to myn, seen a few, just not as many, thats what made me wonder if its harder to get the best results. Is your case similar to myn then? when is your surgery date and who have gone for if u dont mind me asking?

I think your right, its a big desiscion, but i want them gone!

Offline ChestMan

• Silver Member
ThinkingAboutIt,

My case is similar, but mine probably looks worse as I'm not as built as you (I'm one of those skinny fat guys..no/little muscle mass and still fat in places). I'll get some photos up soon and you can judge for yourself.

I'm booked in with Karidis in late April. About 6 years ago when I first got on these boards, I had consultation with Harley Medical group and I also saw an Endocrinologist for a hormone assessment. I booked a consultation with Levick that I ended up cancelling (I can't remember why, but probably because I had a lot going on in my life at the time). Karidis seems like a good guy and has had some good results on here. He is only 20 mins walk away, which also helps. 

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
Hello to anyone listening!

I havnt posted on here for a while!! I havnt forgotten about this place, I couldnt its bloody amazing for info etc!

Well After a few people seem to of confirmed what I already thought! I do have gyno! I tried everything to get rid, I thought i was stuck with these bad boys for ever, I got down to 10 stone ( i weight 11.7 stone now) n they was still there!

On a side note does anyone else notice ur chest looks ok when u pinch them or when ur cold?! ha ( a tactic ive strategically come up with when having my top off in BREIF moments on lads holidays or pics)

Ive decided im going to get a a consaltation with Karadis, but gona wait til the summer when all my uni work is out the way cuz ive got a load on between now n june!

I know my case is not too bad compared to some guys on here, which kinda makes me worry about the results! I just kinda worry about the nips concaving or looking a total mess after surgery.... or maybe am I just bieng a worrier??.....

Offline thetodd

Have a search for

Chopper, AD21 , ZM

those off the top off my head are lads who lift and have had surgery, id put you in the same ball park as them. I was deemed by the NHS of having a non-case but my before and afters although old now show that you dont need DD's for surgery

Touchwood if you go to a decent surgeon then your nips wont concave! The cold thing is a common remedy, people with puffy nips tend to refer to it more ... it didnt help me from memory :(
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply The todd!

Yeh Just checked those guys cases out n choppers is pretty much the same as myn, n he has had a fantastic result!

Yours looks pretty similar too! And Urs look bang on now mate!

See ive only recently found out what gynecomastia is, n wasnt 100% sure I ahd but now i practically am! Seeing some a you guys with milder cases makes me realise you dont have to have double ds lol

Ive Got the money together to get the surgery, N reading peoples stories and stuff it seems like its not a big invasisve thing liek I first thought!

Im almost certain Im gona have the surgery and Im gona go with Karadis, simply beacuse of the stories and results Ive read and I really think he could do a good job for me!

Im going to book a consulatation for when I finish the uni year which will be around June for me aand hopefully ahve surgery end of july early august?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024