Author Topic: I have gyne - getting surgery - thinking about doing steriods after  (Read 5046 times)

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member
thanks silverback - I just thought that a dr. might be able to give me an answer.

I kind of thought that having the gyne removed via surgery would be kind of like getting liposuction in a certain area -in that the area in which you get the fat removed has fewer fat cells (with lypo) and thus that area will not get fat again or get less fat   --> when you gain fat in the rest of your body.

the reason i am not sure this will work with gyne - is that I think that when I was going through puberty and I developed gyne there must have been something about my body that made me develop it - so now that I am an adult I am more likely (i.e. do I still have that something that made me develop the gyne in the first place OR are the gyne cells/gland etc. gone likely they are in lypo and thus i am less likely to develop again

- foregive my four speling earrors I am knot prove reeding my post's)

Offline broadsidebrother

• Bronze Member
No disrespect to people with there views on steroids, but just by reading you replys I can tell you get you info from the media. You guys call it cheating, like you guys have been the most honest people in your lives. People cheat everyday as far as homework, video games, work, running a red light, rolling threw a stop sign and not stoping. Everyone cheats at one thing or another. I bet alot of you guys calling it cheating have or smoke ciggaretts drank alcohole and have done rec drugs, Whitch have more known side effect and deaths you can measure by the minute. Please do your research before making an idiot response to a question cause thats what your making yourself look like to a person who is educated in this subject. Are steroids safe well if you comepare them to alcohole or smoking or driving or riding a bike without a helmet, I would say there are more deaths a year from what I just mentioned than steroids. Now are steroids by themselves safe no are there more positives than negatives I would say far more pos than negs. Anyone agree? Theres always a benifit to risk factor with anything you do or any drung you take. How many of you now someone who went to rehab for drugs or alcohole??? Ok how many of you know someone who went to rehab for the evil steroids??? How many of you know someone whos overdosed and died or knows someone whos dies in a drunk driving accedent??? How many of you know someone whos died from steroids??? Im not saying go out and take steroids cause I dont take them, Im saying if your thinking about doing them do research on them as much as possible before you start putting stuff in your body you know nothing about. Be as safe as you can and take the proper steps you need. Dont be your own doctor thats the stupidest thing you can do. By the way its not cheating you cant take a steroid and become Arnold. You still have to eat every 21/2 to 3 hours train hard you have to do 3 out of the 3 you cant do 2 out of the 3 or you wont reach you goals. If thats the case then if someone takes a fat burner to lose fat is that cheating if you dont do it all natural??? Good luck on your choices and future and people dont make a comment on something you have no idea about cause you make yourselfs sound like idiot. No offense. As far as gyno comming back it depends on the surgion, and if it starts to come back take the proper steps to prevent it from comming back. Hey how many of you know people addicted to pain killers, How many of you know someone addicted to steroids???
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 03:24:37 AM by broadsidebrother »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024