Author Topic: Minor Gyno...Help!  (Read 5031 times)

Offline JasonR

• Posting Member
I think I have a mild case of gyno and puffy nipples. I used to be overweight quite a few years ago, and I think it may have been partly because of the weight gain. I’m at a healthy and lean weight now, but one of my goals is to put some muscle on. Anyways, I want to know where to find an excellent doctor to have the surgery done, and I’m wondering if they can tighten my skin around the chest are. I’m in California, but willing to travel to get excellent results. I have attached a few photos; any help is appreciated! I was a little overweight in the photos, and they aren’t the greatest but they get the picture across.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'm afraid that I have no answers, but several questions.

The pictures all seem to show a good overall masculine physique except that you lack body hair. The prominence of the nipples in the top picture could be mild Gynecomastia. They could also mean that you are in a cool room or just stepped out of the shower.

The second picture may be misleading, but it looks like you may have a rather high waistline. Where is your natural waist in relation to your navel?

Could we have your age?

Is your chest shaved or waxed?
Grandpa Dan

Offline AnonNZ

• Posting Member
That's actually quite similar to mine except I still have a little more fat. I don't have any chest hair except for a small patch just below my naval.

What would things like the waistline tell you paa_paw?

Offline JasonR

• Posting Member
Those pictures weren't after a shower, and they aren't the worst pictures I've taken (or the best). I'm 23, and am 5'7 135 lbs (I was around 140/145 in those photos). I'm not sure what you mean by a high waist-line. I usually wear my pants shorts similarly to the photos I posted, maybe a couple CM higher.

Does anyone have any Doctor recommendations ?

Offline JasonR

• Posting Member
The photos were also shot with the camera on a pretty low counter, if that solves the waistline issue...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
AnonNZ.

The presence or absence of hair on the torso could be a family trait. an indicator of where you are in the transition from puberty to manhood, a sign of hormonal feminization, or the result of shaving or waxing.

The location of the natural waist is different according to gender. Hormonal problems would alter the fat distribution and thus change the location of the natural waist. The natural waist of a woman is much higher than that of a man.

There appears to be a narrowing of the torso (in the second photo) above the navel /below the elbows. That would be an uncommonly high waistline even for a woman.

Typically the natural waist or narrowest point is below the navel in men but above the navel in women.

Yes, the camera angle could make a big difference and would add distortion to the problems inherent in trying to visualize three dimensional things using a two dimensional photograph.

It is your misfortune on this occasion to have met up with the son of an art teacher.

Offline Spleen

Dude, you look perfectly fine.  I'd never think gyne if I saw you at the pool or on the beach.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Agreed, I think the only things that I perceived were actually due to the odd camera angle.

Offline JasonR

• Posting Member
Should I post a few different photos? There's some fat under my chest area, and it won't go away no matter how lean I am. It definitely looks like I have mild gyno.

Anyways, should I seek a doctor? Who, and where!? I'm willing to pay for excellent results/a good doctor.

EDIT: Maybe it's just puffy nipples!? Either way, I want to take care of it...

Offline JasonR

• Posting Member

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Looks very similar to mine.  It may be mild but I know how something like this affects ones self esteem.  You don't look at all bad when your shirts off, but I know how annoying it is when wearing a t-shirt, and theres two protrusions, sometimes leading to someone noticing. 
Looks like you have a snip of gland in there, and you have to think if surgery would be feasible to you right now.  If it bothers you, (and you wouldn't be on this board if it didn't) then at the very least seek out consultations, which is what i'm in the process of now.

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
I realize even minor G can be a difficult thing to live with so I don't want to sound unsympathetic here....but pal you have no issue.  In fact your shape puts you in an elite class of select few that look that good.

Relax and go enjoy life, you look better than normal.

Offline JasonR

• Posting Member
Thanks for the comments / help. I guess I'll seek out a consultation just for the hell of it. My problem is that I want to gain weight, but I'm afraid that will make my small problem worse.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024