Author Topic: When Did You Stop Growing? (In Height)  (Read 3384 times)

Offline quanta321

• Posting Member
Just curious as to when some of you achieved your last growth spurt, and how many inches occurred from it? I just turned 20 and am a legit 5 foot ten with bare feet, almost 6 in shoes. I am hoping to maybe get to six; it seems most of us gyne sufferers are 6+. What are the chances after 20?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Most people would have reached their full adult height at your age. There are exceptions though and some of us have or had hormonal problems that caused some rather quirky results.

I was 5'9" and wore size 8 shoes at the age of 18 and remained that height until the age of 40. Between the ages of 40 and 42, my height increased to 5'10" and my shoe size increased to 9. At the age of 48 a bad fall sent me to the Hospital with a broken wrist which was termed an epiphyseal separation of the radius. The Orthopedic surgeon who treated me got a rather extentive set of x-rays and asked the Radiologist to estimate my age from the films. According to the report I was 17 year old. I'm quite sure that this was rather unusual finding. Recent x-rays of my knees, hips and lower back showed a bit of arthritic spurs but otherwise unremarkable. I am now 72 years old and still 5'10".
Grandpa Dan

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
i think its usually at about 18 at the latest although your teeth dont finish until (wisdoms) sometimes your late 20's. after that its all downhill! LOL!
 you often lose height when you get older due to osteoporosis, my mum is about 5" shorter than when she was in her 20's
Unfortunately your belly (& boobs!) quite often grow when you get older! :D

Offline Trycer6

• Posting Member
I've been 6'2 since I was 14 and that's how tall I am now

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
I think mine stopped when i was like 18 but i haven't been measured since then though...6'3

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024