Author Topic: Height and Gynecomastia Relevance (Please Help)  (Read 2705 times)

Offline quanta321

• Posting Member
Hello All,

Long time reader here and former sufferer. I am currently studying as a biology major and have begun to invest spare time into the mystery of gynecomastia and the conditions that might possibly cause it in a particular instance.

I would like to compile a database of user's heights and when final height was achieved in an attempt to identify any correlation of the two variables. Please don't shy away if you are of average or below average height, as I've found former threads to be skewed by taller members only posting. Please contribute and encourage as many others as possible to and I'll then release the data on a spreadsheet. Thanks.

Ex.
Height: 178cm
Stopped Growing: 16
Gynecomastia Type: Moderate Glandular

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Age 73
Ht. 5'10" when I stopped growing at age 48.
Ht. 5'9" From age 18 to age 40.
Gynecomastia type, fully formed and contoured A/B cup. Unchanged since teenage.

From age 40 to age 48, In addition to growing an inch in height, Two molars erupted and my shoe size increased from size 71/2 to size 9.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
First, I want to thank you for not forgetting your fellow gyne sufferers, and I especially want to thank you for furthering research into the field. It is a noble undertaking to research such an under-researched field that has emotionally and physically devastated so many men, including me. Thank you so much.

Second, here's my stats:

5'9
Moderate glandular
Size correlates highly with body fat.

Please PM me for additional information.

Offline Squish33

• Posting Member
Height: 193cm
Weight: 85kg
Stopped Growing: 20? still growing? no idea
Gynecomastia Type: Mild/ Moderate Glandular

Good luck! so glad you chose this topic.
I read somewhere  (no idea where) that gyno is more common in taller guys..

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
Height: 6 ' 1
Weight: 67 KGs
Stopped Growing: 17
Gynecomastia Type: I had Asymmetrical Gyno which is where it is on one side only. It was a moderate case but my low body fat made it very noticeable. I used to be 75-80 Kgs when I was 19.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Height: 5'6" (and still growing)
Weight: 145
Type of gyne: Seems like pubertal gyne, but its pretty large and I'm a little over weight.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Height: 6'0 (stopped growing in height around 18)
Weight: 180lbs
Gyne type: moderate, large puffy nipples/areolas. started noticing gyne/puffy nipples around, 12 or 13. feel as if there is a good chunk of gland, and some fat down there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024