Author Topic: To start off..  (Read 1688 times)

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
Well to start off I have had gyne since i was like 10.  First time writing a post so im just gonna spill it out..im 19 and i think its time i really got serious with the problem...im plannin on getting surgery soon...just have no idea how much its gonna cost...found a surgeon over in newport beach( i live in the oc) and hope its not gonna cost to much..but overall im just tired of looking in the mirror and seeing the one thing that gets me mad...shoot if i were a billionaire i would pay for all the gyne surgery needed to be done to any guy..nobody should have to go through this..ill post some pics up soon...its pretty bad so..

Posted up some pics...throw me rating from 1-10...as for me ill give me a like a 9 or ten..and help..would deeply appreciate it..thanks..and how much do u think surgery would cost or would it even help at all..?

http://photobucket.com/outkast123456
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 03:29:39 AM by outkast »

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Welcome to the board my friend, you took your first step to a process you wish to achieve by having surgery. Remember picking a surgeon is one of the most important aspects of gyne surgery, paying cheap is awesome but if paying cheap is going to cause you with poor results, and gyne coming back, then that choice is quite foolish.....SO make sure when picking your Dr. pick wisely.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024