Author Topic: my gyno story + surgey question  (Read 1690 times)

Offline anon90

• Posting Member

just thought id share my stories with you guys...

firstly I'm eighteen,5"6, from the UK and i got unilateral gyne on the left side,

its a constant pain in the ass, but I'm dealing with it (i.e wearing a banaid over my left nipple and wearing a tank top under my shirt) Ive had gyne since about 14  but luckily I've hidden it very well from my friends and they have never found out about it.

Ive almost entirely avoid swimming pools... though one day i had a confidence boost and decided to go to the local pool with my nephew. my new found confidence was later shattered when i took my shirt off and my nephew (who is seven) innocently pointed out "hey looks like you have boobs!" i quickly put my top back on and decided i didn't feel like swimming today. luckily no-one else noticed.

Ive tried allot of crazy schemes in an attempt to get rid of the puffy nipples Ive  rubbed ice on them,tryed firming lotions,piercing them,and covering them with a ridiculous amount of bandaids. but they are all temporary and within the hour guess what... they're back.

i worked up the courage and told my parents,they were supportive and after seeing a GP we went to an NHS hospital. it was kinda embarrassing seeing as how it was a womens hospital,but what the hell, as long as i saw a professional i didn't care. i met with the doctor and he only really gave me one option.give it time.so now I'm waiting which sucks seeing as how its practically summer and the weather is boiling hot in I'm still wearing two layers!

Ive been very lucky when it comes down to it, and i truly sympathize with people on this site. i have a minor case of gyne and some may think its not really noticable but the whole experience is a psycological nightmare. if this gyne isn't gone before December I'm goingback to the NHS and demanding a plastic surgery referral.(I'm definitely not having it done on the NHS...Ive heard horror stories that they will cut it out and leave massive scars).

OK,now i have question....

how much do you think it will cost (GBP) the gyne itself is small. on one side under an inch while the other side is about two inches, there isn't really that much fat so i doubt ill need lipo.

btw thanks guys, without this site i think id have gone mad years ago thinking i was the only one with this condition.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Be patient.

Meanwhile, be careful of the tape and bandaids. Continued use can actually tear the skin and leave scars.
Grandpa Dan

Offline anon90

• Posting Member
anybody got any idea of how much minor gyne surgery would cost in gbp(£) ?

a rough estimate would do i dont think i need lipo

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024