Author Topic: Went Swimming today....  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Hi all

I went swimming for the first time since I developed gyne two years ago. Since that time I got off the med that caused it and lost four stone. Spent some time down the gym too.

It looks much better , just a single puffy nip left.A PS has said it is only a borderline surgical case and another one said I didn't need an op . So I think to a certain extent a lot of  the issues I have are in my head. As I believe I still have breasts.

I am joining the army in November to start basic training. I think if I did get used to being without a t-shirt it would be a little easier as if I  can't take people taking the urine in the swimming pool how am I going to handle the army?.As I have heard what the banters like.Things like competitions to see  who has the biggest chin in the regiment stuff like that.... ;D

So I bit the bullet and went. No one said anything... Only thing the happened was when I finished and went to get changed a girl cleaning the changing rooms glanced at me a bit. So all in all I am dead pleased with myself. It was so hard though leaving the changing room when I went in.

I just hope it gets easier.          
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 04:48:09 AM by Worrier »

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
congrats mate

big step forward..
... and the saga continues

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Maybe the girl was just checking you out?

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Maybe the girl was just checking you out?

lol , nah impossible ;D

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member
You're not gettin' enough credit man! YOU'RE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING I DID! Seriously, that's a huge step forward, I know EXACTLY what it feels like; congratulations bro. When you first walk out there, you're pretty self-conscious, all looking around and stuff to see if people are noticing.  It's kind of a quandary...if they perceive that you are self-conscious about it, then they will think less of you...so ULTIMATELY, even though it's VERY difficult to learn, the best thing to do is just FORGET ABOUT IT, at least when you're around other people. About that girl too...the fact that YOU notice that your nipple(s) are a just a little different is no coincidence; other people will notice the same thing. It's just human nature, you can't blame 'em for looking. It's human nature to examine people, especially the opposite sex. They say you can tell if someone's attractive in about just over a second...which means that your eyes are REALLY searching in that first second. Congratulations again man, I think you're on the road to getting over this. God speed and good luck in the army, - J.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024