Author Topic: Comfortable bra  (Read 7392 times)

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
I went to buy a bra and bought one.
The saleswoman offered this model, saying that "it is very comfortable with a larger bust" and that "the ladies praise it very much."
I didn't expect that it could fit me and in the first moment I had a shock, especially since I was given a size 40d for the fitting room.
But I think it sized up and is the most comfortable bra I've had. Thanks to the wide band, nothing squeezes and it holds up well even with the straps unfastened.

Offline Johndoe1

That bra looks good and comfortable. Many men have large roots so need a larger cup to properly contain the tissue. And don't fall into the trap many women do. It's just a letter. By itself it doesn't mean much. It takes both the band size and cup size to determine the size. The cup for a 36D is smaller that a cup for a 40D. The letter denotes the inches circumference larger the bust is over the underbust. A is 1 inch. B is 2 inches. C is 3 inches. D is 4 inches, etc. And remember the letter doesn't take into account for breast shape. Wide roots take a larger cup than narrow roots even if the projection is less, a typical case for men. In the end, it's only a letter. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

That is a really nice looking bra and seems to fit you perfectly.  I am glad it feels comfortable.  You clearly do have a larger bust, as the sales associate accurately noted. Did you get the impression she was impressed?

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
Definitely not, she just served one more customer.
She recognized me as a woman, so nothing special was going on.
It's a rather typical size for ladies.

Offline Busty

Sounds like the sales associate was skilled and professional.  What did your wife think of the bra?

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
I avoid showing myself to my wife in a bra. She would probably somehow tolerate it, but I don't suppose it would give her any pleasure, rather the opposite.

All in all, she is brave, having suffered from breast cancer herself, and when my gynecomastia problems escalated and I was falling into despair, she stated: "don't worry, eventually someone will have nice breasts in this house"😂.

Offline Busty

Awww, I love what your wife said.  And I am sorry she had that.  I hope she is in good health now 

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
Thank God, she recovered. It was 22 years ago. The stress of the disease caused me to have major problems with high blood pressure, and I still take medication today. I think they largely contributed to the fact that I grew boobs, although I also had problems on a smaller scale before that🙂

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
The bra looks great on you, and a good fit. I love the strapless option as well, it makes it so much more versatile. 

Birdie 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Great looking bra and you fill it well! Much more comfortable than just hanging around I bet. 😁

Offline gotgyne

I went to buy a bra and bought one.
The saleswoman offered this model, saying that "it is very comfortable with a larger bust" and that "the ladies praise it very much."
I didn't expect that it could fit me and in the first moment I had a shock, especially since I was given a size 40d for the fitting room.
But I think it sized up and is the most comfortable bra I've had. Thanks to the wide band, nothing squeezes and it holds up well even with the straps unfastened.
This is a very beautiful bra, which fits you perfectly. Which brand is it? Could you give us a photo, how it looks on the back? Maybe if we know what brand, we can look it up for ourselves. Thank you.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

The journey men posting on this website have taken is not one we can discuss with most people in our lives.  Men are not "supposed" to have breasts and talking about the desire to wear a brassiere is dismissed as a fetish.  Granted, the reality of watching breasts develop on our chests opens us to a new possibilities beyond embarrassment.  We've chosen not to cut parts of our body off, but then what?  Many of us have found we enjoy putting on a brassiere, not simply to solve whatever problem having breasts might cause, but simply because we like the look and feel of our bodies when we put on a brassiere we like... one like the one you've chosen Tik Tak.  That is a good looking brassiere and it shows your voluptuous breasts very nicely.  I think it is safe to say that black brassiere looks sexy on you.  The number of views and comments suggests many of us appreciate both the brassiere and how you look in it.  Well done my voluptuous friend.

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Been wondering re the wide band. I had a recent purchase that had a band bigger than the sports bra, it worked great for me. Need to do more research re shopping before buying into my next group of bras. 

The breast CA remark brings a renewed reminder to all of us concerning breast CA

Men have a 1% chance of breast cancer. Women 1 in 4 over a lifetime.
I have dug into the issue of those with gynecomastia and found a paucity of information. I relate to your comments as I have been growling at my docs for 4 years as I have made sure over my life that I had not been given drugs that aggravated the condition as I had a ‘soft chest’ during adolescence.
Yet I grew a nice rack recently. Turns out it is a hormonal disorder called MEN Syndrome . The prolactin part of that disorder has caused more growth.
All is under control now BUT … there is a need to do more genetic testing . Looking into the ordered test I found HER, BRCA1, and 2 , exactly what is ordered for women who , when positive, get mastectomies.

I have been told after 2 mammograms that my breasts are florrid and dense and that the density can mask the start of tumors. This leaves me to believe that the gentleman here are at an unknown risk rate for breast cancer and are under served in the surveillance department. Any one here been so advised or tested by their healthcare providers? Cancer is a b***h been there several times, take care out there.
Regards, Bob

Offline gotgyne

I avoid showing myself to my wife in a bra. She would probably somehow tolerate it, but I don't suppose it would give her any pleasure, rather the opposite.

All in all, she is brave, having suffered from breast cancer herself, and when my gynecomastia problems escalated and I was falling into despair, she stated: "don't worry, eventually someone will have nice breasts in this house"😂.

Such a life threatening disease as breast cancer is always a very stressful thing. It is good, that your wife is healthy now.

About the year 2000 I've read a story by a middle aged man who had very pronounced breasts. He described his years at school how he was mobbed and harassed by his schoolmates during puberty because of his breasts. It was even worse at the compulsary medical examination for the military. Fortunately he was declared ineligible for military service.

After the university he dated a woman in her 30s. As he after some dates told her of his problem she wept bitterly. She confessed to him that she had both breasts removed because of cancer (reconstruction surgery was still not common at that time) and wore breast forms. They got intimate and became husband and wife shortly after.

Although now many women opt for reconstruction, such stories are more likely to happen, since a lot of men have quite an amount of breast tissue. And not all women want reconstruction but opt for "going flat" after a double mastectomy.

Offline Gino

• Bronze Member
Tik Tak, it's good you found something that works for you. You may want to  "stock up" before the style is discontinued or worse still the brand goes away. :-)

My journey to find a bra was mixed with the variables of comfort, finding reliable fit across brands / styles as well as cost and eventually found only two brands that work. 

Now I can buy either online brand in any style and be highly confident that what I buy fits. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024