Author Topic: MEDICAL GLUE FOR PUFFY NIPPLES  (Read 50634 times)

Offline GynoVictim

• Posting Member
Well I think you're either stuck with normal ruff nipples or puffy ones, i'd take normal rough anyday  :-\

I haven't tried the superglue yet, dont have none but tested w/ regular glue and it actually worked pretty good, came off real easy, but worked good for a test purpose.  Can't imagine how great super glue would work.  As stupid as this sounds, this could have a great life impact on some people, me included.  If i could go play shirts n skins, or go the beach, my god it would be amazing.  Even just to walk around the house shirtless not wondering if a window is open, or anythin.

I'll pick some up soon and tell of the results.

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
no one has answered my question about the type of glue to use....I used crazy glue and it did like....nothing

Offline GynoVictim

• Posting Member
I just picked up some "Ross" Super Glue Gel... iono just picked a random cheap super glue from a dollar store.

Only negatives here are sometimes the glue turns white, and that is very odd looking, so I may go with a different brand to see if that will make some sort of differance.

With my first apply, it didnt work too well I believe I didnt use enough, and at the end of the day things were back to normal puffy.  So I took off what I could today, and re-applied with a few coats. Right side turned out perfect, left side did not.  I believe I will get the hang of it though.  Hopefully this will be a great temporary fix, before I can plan out some sort of surgery.

Offline dunhill

i am now "beta testing" the super glue method. I first tried some cheap super glue, it didnt worked very well
Now i found some Bison Super Glue Pro - just applied - seems to work very well, the only slight problem is that my nipples kinda shines.. anyone had this problem? is not that visible, i dont know how it looks on sunlight

I am gonna test it how it behaves after shower, and how long is gonna last

Offline GynoVictim

• Posting Member
yeah I also tried the cheaper stuff and it turns white making me look rediculous lol.  And after a while things went back to normal.

What brands have worked for you others??

Offline nikolas

• Posting Member
this does not work...falls off and cracks...my solution was putting on bandaids. yes it was annoying but they stayed in place and made chest look normal. of course...i avoided taking shirt off!!

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
So does this "New Skin" product really work for a long period of time?

I have some fat, but the puffy nipples is the most embarrassing thing.

I would be a completely different person if all I had to do was apply "New Skin" and not have to worry about my nipples.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 01:46:32 AM by Pooz »

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
I just bought some today and tried it out. It's only been on for 15 minutes or so. Has a stinging sort of feeling, but keeping them pretty small so far.

If this can last for at least a full half day, that'd be awesome.

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
why not just buy a compression vest? LOL.

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
Hi pooz,
newskin - is it a glue? how long did it last? can I take off my shirt, will it be visible?
thanks.

Offline simpson02

I'm definitely going to try this out. I'm skinny fat but have pretty modest puffy's, and the main thing I want is to be able to take my shirt off for working on the farm (mainly driving a cab-less tractor hauling hay) Not really much contact with people so even if it turns white, whatever!

Offline zven

This NuSkin works, but it really smells like shit -_- That's even more embaressing than having puffy nippels, if you take your shirt off, the nippels look nice, but the room is full of a strange chemical smell.

Offline joecul123

I have had puffy nipples for about 4 years now and it has always been a problem when I have to take my top off or when I am wearing tops or jumpers you could clearly see the outline of my nipples and it wasnt a good look, I felt like a woman :/ have been making my nipples stiff and adding a coat of decent clear superglue and it works fine - makes my nipples permanently hard for atleast 24 hours and you no longer get that unattractive look when your puffy nipples show whilst wearing tops.

Offline bobby1234

• Posting Member
I tried the New Skin two days ago, it didn't work well for me and did have a bad smell.  Going to try the super glue method, does anyone recommend a brand that doesn't turn white?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024