Author Topic: Dr fielding patients - how many have gotten a revision??  (Read 4030 times)

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
What ive seen is that fielding has had one of the higher rates of revision., therefore that low few we pay, becomes like an annual installment -_- I had my surgery last year in may, while somehow my gyne gotten worse even before my surgery, as fielding kept on reinforcing me that it was either scar tissue left.

Im going back to see him in a month to see if i can book a revision, i hope it doens't cost more than 1000 because im a university student, down 12k a year =\

my initial surgery cost was totally reasonable (500), but somehow it made things worse, and i can't wear sweaters now without layering.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
What ive seen is that fielding has had one of the higher rates of revision.

As compared to......?   Do you have any data to back this statement up?

therefore that low few we pay, becomes like an annual installment.

The reason that we (the patients) pay such a low fee (to Dr. Fielding) is that O.H.I.P. pays for all except Lipo. You make it sound like the low (patient) fee is the reasoning for 'some' revisions... You may not have meant it that way, but that's how it comes across to me... and probably others as well...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline puffy

• Posting Member
I went back a couple months after to ask about a revision as the results weren't much of an improvement (I was skinny with puffy nips), and he said he could do a revision, but that I should wait some more.  Needless to say, the scar tissue slowly went away and although they look a bit funny (to me), I don't have to layer my shirts anymore and can even take my shirt off without too much worry. 

Its been 3.5 years and having the surgery was one of the best things I've ever done for myself.  With that said, I'll leave my review of Dr. Fielding fairly neutral as I think the results could've been better.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
puffy...

Do you have any recent pics posted?

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024