Author Topic: Excuse for visible scars  (Read 4657 times)

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hi everyone.  I'm wonderng what are some good excuses for those small visible scars under our nipples.  People may ask if we're topless. 

So what are some good things to say..?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Just say that you had benign growths (not a word of a lie either!  :P) removed from your chest and the doc said that at the bottom of the areola is best for concealing incision scars.   ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline refu_gee

• Posting Member
brilliant, GP!! that's exactly the explanation i gave my work to get excused for a few weeks! no one inquired further details.

lying is not good and people can usually tell. so tell them the truth in a simpler manner :).. (don't have to throw gynecomastia around the place, sounds a bit harsh)

peace!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

brilliant, GP!!

It's 'GB' dude...  ;)

that's exactly the explanation i gave my work to get excused for a few weeks! no one inquired further details.

Yeah, when you tell people 'Benign Growths', they say, "Oh, okay" and leave it at that. There's not much else they 'can' say...  ;)   Unless it's the company nurse or doctor. Then, of course 'they' will want to know a little more detail... But your boss, co-workers, friends etc? Naw... they'll drop the topic like a hot-tamale!   :P

GB

Offline refu_gee

• Posting Member
brilliant, GP!!

It's 'GB' dude...  ;)

that's exactly the explanation i gave my work to get excused for a few weeks! no one inquired further details.

HAHAHAHA !!!! sorry man .. now that i have taken care of my gyne issues i have to work on my dysexlia :)

i was thinking out your nick while trying to type GB . came out GP HAHA good catch!

l8r

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yeah, Dr. Jacobs did the same thing...   :P

No biggie tho!  ;)

GB

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
thanks.

i don't mind lying.  don't know how to explain what begning growth is.  isn't there any simpler solution i can say when asked by my new gf?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

don't know how to explain what begning growth is.

Benign (in this context) means 'non life threatening'.

What to tell your gf? Hmmm, I still think the 'Benign Growth' removal would be best....  I mean, what else can you say? Not much....   ;)

GB

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
if it was 1 nipple i could say something like football injury.  blood had to be drained.  but its both nips.  Damn..  I'm getting close to the point where i would sleep with her.  I need to come up with something before next weekend!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

How far along are you?

GB

Offline MSJ108

I don't think that lie would work for me. I am a natural bodybuilder and I know what people are going to think. Oh well I screw them!

Offline refu_gee

• Posting Member
MSJ108, i guess "screw them" is not why you had the surgery done in the first place....

if it was screw them you probably wouldnt have had surgery right?

she should also be understanding if you wanna tell her the truth. if she isn't, then she probably is good for one thing only... bow-chika-bow wow! :D

in that case you can make up any BS you want to right? you won't be staying long with her in that case.. tell her that the scars where the drains were are from chest tubes which you had to get inserted by the emergency room when you got in a bad car crash, and the scars under the nipples are from the ER trauma doc removing something lol .. see lying is hard and it's probably easier to say the truth...

Offline MSJ108

MSJ108, i guess "screw them" is not why you had the surgery done in the first place....

she should also be understanding if you wanna tell her the truth. if she isn't, then she probably is good for one thing only... bow-chika-bow wow! :D

in that case you can make up any BS you want to right? you won't be staying long with her in that case.. tell her that the scars where the drains were are from chest tubes which you had to get inserted by the emergency room when you got in a bad car crash, and the scars under the nipples are from the ER trauma doc removing something lol .. see lying is hard and it's probably easier to say the truth...

I don't even know where to start replying to this...    ;) ;D

Offline MSJ108

You are right though, if you are single and concerned about what chicks think its no biggie if its a one night stand.

In my case, I got a wife. It has been awhile since I was chasing the ladies. Oh the good ole days!  ;D

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
thank you. I am going to use the drains in the hospital excuse.  but i don't want to say a car crash was the reason.  what other reasons would i be in the hospital? any suggestions..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024