Author Topic: Consultation With P.S. - Unsettling...  (Read 5509 times)

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
you have a large chest, as simple as that, no gyne, u wouldnt see much improvement and be another dissapointed customer,

to see if u have fat bend down and see if ur chest sags
   or pinch ur skin and see how much u get

to see if u have gland flex ur chest musle - u should see a ball/ring like shape/feeling sitting ontop of ur muscle.

How does having a large chest mean you don't have gyne? Typically gyne goes hand in hand with lypo at the same time. It's not strictly gland removal. There is hormonal fat that cant be lost by diet and/or excersize3 and requires lypo to remove.
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
thats y i said

to see if u have fat bend down and see if ur chest sags
   or pinch ur skin and see how much u get

to see if u have gland flex ur chest musle - u should see a ball/ring like shape/feeling sitting ontop of ur muscle.

thats what 3 different surgeons said to me,

if you dont have a significant of any dont expect a drastic change of look

I may have misunderstood.. It came across like being large meant that it was just fat.. my bad.

Offline MSJ108

Dont really see any gyn bro.  You do have a large chest mainly composed of muscle from the looks of it.  The amount of fat that you have on your chest appears to be relative to the rest of your body.

One thing I do notice is that your upper pecs are noticably less developed than the lower portion - this is contributing the the "gyn-like" appearance on the side shot.

If I were you, I would hit incline presses hardcore in the gym as well as lower your body fat.  It also looks as though a topical fat burner containing yohimbine (i.e. yohimburn) would work good for you.  It targets estrogeneous fat stores such as those on the chest, and it actually works quite well (it DOES NOT get rid of gland - but i dont believe you have an abnormal amount anyways).  I have used it with good results as have many of my BB friends.

Following the above advice, you would see a very significant improvement within a matter of a few months.

Save your cash - I dont think the surgery will do much for you man.

good post

Offline MSJ108

I would like to add that many reputable surgeons may not have much experience with gynecomastia surgeries. Some many only do 1 a year, while focusing on other types of surgeries. While others may do 1 per week. Do your homework on your surgeon people!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024