Author Topic: ReGrowth W/ Pics  (Read 6876 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
not as bad as before surgery but still have man boobs.... comments?

NOTE; I went from 170 before surgery and im now 180 ib (gained 10 ibs) I do workout though a lot 6 hours a week weights anotehr 2 for cardio

My nipps arent puffy anymore (only slightly but way better than before)  but i still have boobs  :-\

BEFORE
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 12:30:27 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member

Offline senos

• Posting Member
Doesn't look bad IMHO you just have developed pecs.

Mine is growing and doesn't look like yours. And I'm taking elavil so I know that is what is causing troubles.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
post pics man so i can see ?

ITs wierd cuz the Gland is still a pea size I pray it continues... I just seems like its getting fatty again......

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
dude you look good. A lot of guys would like a chest like yours.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
its not fair though, i paid 4500 for my nips to be 90 percent better and my breast 20-40 percent better.

How do i know if it is because i have a large pec muscle?

Offline Scamp48

• Posting Member
its not fair though, i paid 4500 for my nips to be 90 percent better and my breast 20-40 percent better.

How do i know if it is because i have a large pec muscle?

Looks completely fine to me, only difference I see is your chest looks more toned 4 months post-op

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
I agree with the others. Your chest looks good man. You said you gained 10 pounds since the surgery. This could be in the form of muscle or fat, or both. I don't think your goal should be a FLAT chest. You want to have some muscular development, which means it wont be flat as a board. Flat as a board isn't very masculine, muscular is.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
can you guys give me some workout tips for better chest? heres my schedule for chest....ill write it in the next post takes a while

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
every monday i due ;

Bench
Flys on the machine
dips

push ups every saturday and sunday

i need help for better chest

Offline ahm2307

• Posting Member
I've striven to avoid this topic, but dude...seriously, you need a pair of balls. Sorry to put it like that, but if you're that insecure about a problem that doesn't exist, you should be worrying more about your manhood than your chest.
And don't you dare say it's unfair. You've got it a whole lot better than people who don't even have gynecomastia.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
It's all in your head. The arrow illustrates where your pectoralis muscles attatch, and nothing else.

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
I don't think you should worry about the shape of the breast itself. It looks like normal pecs to me. As for as the nips, there could be some scar tissue building up or possibly the skin starting to 'sag out' a little bit. Just try to chill out and wait a few months, then take another look.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024