Author Topic: Casual sex - excuses for not taking off shirt  (Read 7327 times)

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
I have the opportunity of hooking up with a girl this weekend and unlike most times i'm not planning on chickening out of sex because I am afriad of taking my shirt off.

My gyne is intense. I can not take my shirt off because I swear to God my titties will be bigger than hers. How can i make an excuse for not taking off my shirt. Bear in mind, this is will probably be a one time thing - so i dont mind making up a stupid random one time excuse - cuz there will be no consequences.

what r some good excuses? please help.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Depends. Is it going to be a "quickie" or more of a one night stand sorta thing like, "let's do it in my friends room". Then you and her take like 30 minutes. You get it or are you confused? Is it a 10 minute phuck or 30 minute love maker?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
Well, its more of an all night thing Dave. (if all goes well). I will have home court advantage - gonna be at my place.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Oooooh, nice. ;D home court advantage. Will wearing a tanktop cover your gyne? If it doesn't make something up like, you're cold or something so that you can keep your shirt on. That's the best I got for you right now.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Oooooh, nice. ;D home court advantage.

;D ;D ;D

Will wearing a tanktop cover your gyne? If it doesn't make something up like, you're cold or something so that you can keep your shirt on. That's the best I got for you right now.

I agree, 'feeling cold' is a good excuse... Turn the thermostat down a couple of notches! ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Or try doing it outside if that's an option. You know, in the moonlight, with a bottle of wine, and marvin gaye playing.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

You're such a romantic Dave... The ladies must love you!!!  ;)

I've had sex in the great out-doors... It's very exhilarating!   ;D

GB

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Lol dude, no I'm still a virgin. :( But my cousin tried hooking me up with his HOT, and I mean hot as hell, friend, but my gyne kinda got to me. Hopefully I don't turn out as the 40 year old virgin. :-\

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Oooooh! Nice, but.....what if he isn't the jiu jitsu type. What if he was someone who isn't into sports? Not bringing anyone down, but that was a pretty good excuse.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 01:32:17 AM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
lol. Pokemon duel malfunction.

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
thats real good, gynoreallysucks - very full proof for sure. but involves alot of effort in getting these bandages. anything easier, haha.

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Buy one of the compression vests that we wear after the gyno surgery
Tell her you had a back surgery done when she feels the vest
haha she wont know shit
;)

Offline iki4life

• Posting Member
what are the chances of you passing that chick on to me after you're done? :P

oh by the way..."cold" is the best possible excuse...but make sure you can try to make ur room extra cold so ur excuse is atleast legit lol

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
what are the chances of you passing that chick on to me after you're done? :P

LOL Sick.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024