Author Topic: New Year's resolution ( Fighter's)  (Read 4793 times)

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
hey guys ! m checkin' this site  from a long time but today i join it as member

m from central india 22 Yr  (wt 60 kg). my English is not that much good . but m tryin to put my best over here

gynecomastia makes my life a Hell. i hate everything in my life due to gynecomastia . i m  becomes phobic to many things .
m graduated with a high professional degree but i don't have job. i afraid to go for interview just because of gyneco
i afraid to meet ppls n frnds or go anywhere

everyday i just waiting for night .night is much safer than day for a gyneco Guy . i hate light n i love darkness

my gyneco is worse but m not fat guy  like i seen here

the main problems is that i don't have money for gynecomastia  surgery

yes, I was a loser but now i becomes a FIGHTER .  fight against Gynecomastia

my new Year resolution is get rid of Gynecomastia .n  start a Real life

today i have  just only rs .4000 and my aim is earn aprox rs 60,000 to go for surgury

n from today my fight starts against gynecomastia

ok Bye
FIGHTER
1:09 AM

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 02:50:22 PM by fighter »
FIGHTER

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
thats the spirit man.All the best :)
**Surgery done @ Appollo chennai**
Surgeon : Dr K Ramachandran

Surgery exp : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15201.0
Pics : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15513.0
**Pretty happy with the results...**
"All you need is to be mentally strong with enough financial support...get them off"

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Great job, don't quit. I feel you man, all of us do, gyne is a bitch to live with.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
thanks for support ! friends !
my negativity is now turns into positive approaches.

today i got a quote

Life is A Living hell If 1 Wants it to be.
Otherwise:::
It's Heaven (Enjoy It)

so fight for life !!Fight for heaven !! be a fighter

ok bye !! i have to do lots of works !!

FIGHTER

12:03 AM

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
hey all  --------- me back again

i am trying hard to complete my goal .

GOD   
Gimme courage in fight against gynecomastia

please pray for me

FIGHTER

5 March 2009

2:15 AM

Offline D_lost_world

• Posting Member
Hi fighter,

Great that you have changed ur negativity into a fight....  a fight for a new life.

I had been seeing this site for long.... joined recently... and this being my first reply to any post :)

Luckily getting rid of gyne is my this years resolution too... hopefully i will be doing it in the next 3/4 months. Honestly speaking i feel really stupid now.... gyne is just another problem which is absolutely curable.... i dont know what was i waiting for till now.... i had just assumed that it is not curable and i will have to spend my entire life with it.... finally i am out of tht assumpition..

I have been doing an extensive research for the Surgeons available....

Recently visited this PS in kolkata Dr Manoj Khanna, he appears knowledgable and experienced... in fact he was the only worth visiting doc in kolkata i found thru the net... He has quoted a price of approx 20000 INR.... which i feel i feel is much lower than the expected cost of  40-50k.......... The only thing concerning is that i dint find his clinic well equipped to handle emergencies if any.... i have to talk more on tht with him....

i would be Visiting Dr Lokesh Kumar in delhi soon.. will keep updating

1 thing : U may have to save some money may be for an year or a two.... but that will make the rest of your life worth!!!!!

thanks
bye

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
its more than 6 months

M TRyin hard to make moneY for surgury !!  but things are not going right :-\

m livin' in really shameful life !! lIFe is realLY cruel !~ livin' like dead man!!

plese PRAY for me

Offline dhineshbalu

Hi friend,

Be confident and dont think why it happens for me. Previously i also thought like this. But now from last one year i am trying to earn money for this. But still unable to do but it will take another 6 months to do this surgery. But I have a enough confident to do this. Ok friend I am in pune and my contact number is 09021752227. I am searching for the hospitals. I would like to complete this with in max of 35K. If u have any details regarding hospital in mumbai or pune send to my id dhineshbalu@gmail.com.
If u have any close friend just share this prob. I share with my father. Father is a first well wisher for every one. Go ahead.

Urs
Dhinesh.B
9021752227. Dont feel take it in positive.

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Hey fighter, we have a common case here reg financial prblem for gyne surgery. Im also stil saving up for that. I knw d feeling man. D exctment that finally it cn be remove and d sufferings might end. All we can do nw is to pray for our safety and for d acceptance of all d people around us. Just trust d Big Boss above. =)
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
thnx guyz for support !! m planing surgery in sep /oct . but still m not gonna reach my target .
 i do not have word to say . ???  i lost my faith !!@ i am do not able to think anything . !
only one thing i have to do is complete my target amount money n go for surgery . thats it

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
dont lose faith man. Just believe and you'll reach it in the end.
there's always a reason and purpose for everything.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024