Author Topic: Does Your Girlfriend/Wife Like Your Gyne?  (Read 56705 times)

Offline dlrs44

• Posting Member
Decimal, no offense but that ex of yours sounds rather naive/insensitive. 

Over the years I've had 4 long-term girlfriends of at least a year, I've dated at least a dozen girls for a few months or weeks, and, yes, I've had the occasional one-night stand.  Although my gyne has always been in the front of my mind - and this could be due to an experience in 6th grade when all the boys in my class ganged up on me and made fun of me about it for weeks - my experience with women has been that they've hardly noticed, if at all.  I remember during my freshman year in college (12 years ago now) when I went swimming with a bunch of my new friends and just said "screw it", took off my shirt and put my own self-conscious issues aside.  Later that day, this smoking hot blonde who also had been swimming there tracked me down in my dorm room and put the moves on me!  We ended up dating for about 6 months and at one point she told me how she first really became attracted to me when she saw me with my shirt off at the swim-hole that day!  Now that was a surprise!

All the girls I've been with (even the one night stands, I swear) have been attractive, and none except for one had ever mentioned my "m.b's".  The last one I was with just thought it was funny that I was so concerned about it - she said, "every guy has that" and it didn't bother her in the least... She thought I was crazy to have ever considered surgery.  But my psychological scars ran deep since 6th grade and I always have avoided going to the beach and such. 

A few years back I was going for this drop dead gorgeous woman and she was the first one ever to take a look at my bare chest and decide she wasn't in to me (I know b/c I heard her say that to her cousin).  At the time, my confidence was shattered by this, but you know what?  She was also the only one of all these women I've been with who is down-right shallow... She probably would have dumped me when she found out I didn't have 6 figures in my bank account anyway! 

Taking my own experiences into consideration, it's so true what others have said in this thread:  Women really fall for what's between the eyes.  The important thing to remember is that if a man allows his gyne to overtake his life then it's not the gyne that the women are running away from, it's his insecurities and lack of confidence!  I've read that the feature women notice first on a man is his eyes (I've also read that men notice a woman's breasts first, lol).  It's the eyes that, of all physical traits, best display what really lies behind a man.  I write poetry, and I've found that time and time again, the second I show a woman my poetry and she sees that I'm a kind, intelligent, sensitive person, she is all mine - at that point I become "dreamy" to her - it's all mental.  The bottom line is that if my mild case of gyne bothers a woman so much that she doesn't want to be with me because of it, then that is not a woman I'd want to be with anyway.  I mean, I wouldn't avoid a relationship with a woman with unusually small breasts or a not so pronounced ass simply because of that - of course there needs to be some attraction, but ultimately it's personality that matters most.  (I'm single again as of a month ago and have become very insecure about my gyne again, considering surgery, but everything I've written here is true - thanks to y'all for helping me to see the truth). 

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
I completely agree with you dlrs44. It is the insecurities that ruin our social lives, not gyne. Gyne can just be a motivating factor in letting our insecurities overwhelm us.

And as for my ex, she was more naive than insensitive. I am sure things would have been better if I had displayed the confidence to tackle it gracefully.

Offline thedomino

• Posting Member
Ive had a few long term girlfriends since i started having problems with gyne. My first sexually active relationship was hampered by it as she always tried to take my top off and i always pushed her hand off and distracted her etc. but if i wanted to take her top off i just couldnt do it, knowing that she'd want mine off. pretty sure she got fed up of no reciprocation. She probably wouldnt have cared if id just shown her! but i was way too embarrassed at that time. With my later girlfriends i have gained confidence and they've been fine with it. they realised that im uncomfortable with how i look but actively try to make me comfortable about it. my latest gf actually had puffy nipples herself and didnt like taking her top either! lol, so that suited us both  ::)

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
hey guys sorry to change the subject but i have asked before about how to put some pictures on here. i understand u got to use photo bucket!

im guessing u save ur pictures on photo bucket and some how put them on here? is there an option on here that shows to transfer a file etc. i know its probably so straight forward lol. but i am a bit of dumbo.......

any replies would be appreciated

Offline gotgyne

At first register on photobucket and upload your pictures. Every uploaded pic has it's own URL. You see it on the left side below the pic. Copy the URL from "Direkt Link". Then go to "Post reply" on gynecomastia.org. Look at the icons just above the smileys. Click on the second icon to insert an image. (img)(/img) appears (but with squared brackets). Paste the copied URL between both brackets. Done!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 02:32:07 PM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
cheers gotgyne i managed to work it out, thanks for the reply!

Offline Maikeru

First post, and let me say im not happy with life at all, I fight it, I smile...I cry when i'm alone. I find it so hard to read these post...I've ...I have been close friends with very few girls  my whole life...it pains me so much to see others like me(although mine are so horrible they should be a study) discuss multiple girlfriends and sex life...

I read on here that someone sais girls are interested in whats between our ears. GOSH THIS COULD NOT BE SO WRONG IN MY LIFE...ive known girls (and just left a friendship with one) who really liked me but couldnt get over my flaw.

Its hard...I would love to explain my life...b/c its not only gynecomastia...its who i am...i cant be b/c of my inbalanced hormones....

theres always more, but i get frustrated

this is my first time doing something like this and im hoping for any kind of support...

i cant even make guy friends...i have one best friend whos a real friend...and im losing him b/c now at 24 im dealing with the effects of my hormones...and im alone everyday...staring at my ceiling fan...but i cant do that...I push on, i just not some sort of social outlet...im tired of being the male friend to females...b/c it only brings about more hurt, to the point were i do things that could result in a horrible disaster...

im a nice guy....i hate when girls smile at me, i hate when they talk to me, i hate trying to get a job, i hate working at a job not wanting to get close to anyone..i hate losing jobs b/c i dont fit in

i have a plan... but will i make it...everyday is getting worse i hope i make it...are these forums for people like me its my first so i dont know

Offline Stingercut

• Posting Member
Having a woman that accepted my body was definitely a great relief. If it was up to my wife, I wouldn't have had my surgery. That being said, gyne affects so many other areas of my life that having approval by my mate wasn't quite enough for me.

+1

Offline vireo88

I have accepted my breast enlargement and so has my wife. I have always been " fleshy " there. I just wear a bra and go on. After surviving cancer ( so far) and now being diagnosed with Parkinson's , gyne is a minor problem.
Anyway back to the original question- my wife likes to feel me up and more, especially when we get frisky

Offline John16102

• Posting Member
Mine loves my breasts. At first, I was hesitant to get on top when we had sex because I was embarrassed that my large breasts would be hanging in her face. I used to want her on top all the time. It was 5 years later before I overcame that and accepted my gyne. My wife loves all of me including my large breasts. Nowadays, I am on top most of the time and she takes pleasure in them dangling right in her face.

But I used to hate to have to be on top before I became comfortable in my own skin. I know many of you can relate to this huh?

Offline atmywitsend

New here guys so hi  :) My GF of 5 months now has started making a habit of pushing my nipples flat and watching them pop back out again when she lays next to me, it bothers me a lot less than i thought it would.
The reason I will not exhibit this picture is that I am afraid that I have shown in it the secret of my own soul

Offline blackhawk

• Posting Member
I'm 22 and I've been with the same girl for several years but only developed gynecomastia this past year. I was extremely self conscious about it and had no idea what it even was for a while. Eventually we talked about it because we had been together long enough that the changes weren't difficult for her to notice.  It was probably the most nerve-racking conversation I've ever had because I absolutely couldn't lose this girl, especially over this. Surprisingly enough she was completely cool with it, actually even more than cool. When I felt sore she would convince me to let her give me a warm lotion message which took a while to get comfortable with as most of you understand the awkwardness of some one else touching your chest when you don't know what's going on with your own body. Eventually I got comfortable enough that she would rub on them even when they weren't sore and has since began incorporating them into our sex life which has been amazing since they are so sensitive. Even though I'm not that large yet she seems excited about the idea of me growing which has done so much for my confidence and coping, it's actually made us closer. So now I'm clawing out my brain trying to figure out how I feel about all of this, because I can love it because of the closeness it brings to our relationship, but hate it because of the social hell it surely bring about it keeps growing... and idk which direction influences me the most.  I realize that my case my not be the norm, but I pray for everyone on here (especially those w/o the means to get rid of this) that ya'll will be blessed with a girl like mine who will embrace the changes and allow you to finally feel comfortable in your own bodies again.........     

Offline Dpw

• Posting Member
My wife doesn't care, it took me almost 5 year :'(s to fully undress when we were in high school. Dagting

Offline occasional fighter

• Posting Member
wow! there actually chicks that like gyne??

I would doubt their own judgement/beauty/intelligence lol.
as they say: no matter how disgusting you are or your deeds are, there's always gonna be someone who likes you - and that's not love, not your second half, no - you're just both freaks

Offline TigerPaws

wow! there actually chicks that like gyne??

I would doubt their own judgement/beauty/intelligence lol.
as they say: no matter how disgusting you are or your deeds are, there's always gonna be someone who likes you - and that's not love, not your second half, no - you're just both freaks
occasional fighter that is/was a very unkind thing to say. As the old saying goes "If you can not say something nice (helpful or encouraging) then you should say nothing at all".

The two ladies I am currently dating both accept and enjoy my breasts, so what is wrong with that, it is not your life, so why say things meant to degrade people who you know nothing about. Sounds very shallow and judgmental.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024