Author Topic: Does Your Girlfriend/Wife Like Your Gyne?  (Read 56913 times)

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
climb to a higher class of lady!

my standards are high man. even too high maybe cause I only fancy pretty girls, or at least the smart-looking (but smart in both cases). and I have a good radar for stupid and shallow ones trust me, so I can tell you based on experience that smart non-shallow girls, in fact ALL girls (mentally and emotionally capable at least) react the exact same way to me, and that's fucked up. tha shallow ones are just more loud, obvious and..well..shallow
so just get off of my case, you don't know me

Why do you think many of the rest of us have been able to find a pretty girl to be our wives, girlfriends, bear our children?

hammer

My guess is that the rest of us are the carpenters that can pound the nails in straight! But that is just my guess.

Offline TigerPaws

my standards are high man. even too high maybe cause I only fancy pretty girls, or at least the smart-looking (but smart in both cases). and I have a good radar for stupid and shallow ones trust me, so I can tell you based on experience that smart non-shallow girls, in fact ALL girls (mentally and emotionally capable at least) react the exact same way to me, and that's fucked up. tha shallow ones are just more loud, obvious and..well..shallow
You are correct sir, no one on this forum knows you, still from your writings and use of language it is not terribly difficult to understand who you are, what your education and intelligence level is as well as what your standing on the socioeconomic ladder is.

You should read very carefully what was just posted by Kayboob yesterday in the "Your Stories" section titled "My unsuccessful surgery experiences". Perhaps you may be enlightened to the consequences of making rash decisions.

hammer

I would have to support TigerPaws findings!

I also would like to refer to the parable that I posted I couple post back. After reading your post I would have to think that you are the third carpenter and the nails are fine.

Offline occasional fighter

• Posting Member
try having a gorgeous face and ugly breasts at the same time. I'll look at your lives then, smart asses.
and I'm not eccentric or gay it's just that shitloads of extremely different women had told me I have
"gorgeous" [quote end] eyes and face.
and those of them who stuck around long enough to find out about the breasts...guess what happened - grave disappointment!!
but you wouldn't know, and ignorance is bliss

hammer

There are times that people, including woman will find someone less appealing then what they may have seen on the first impression, and in doing so will use something that some may see as undesirable such as gynecomastia as a easy way out. I am not condoning this behavior, but as others have stated why do many of us have wonderful wife's, girlfriends and children, grandchildren and also live with gynecomastia? Some of us have very bad cases of gynecomastia such as myself with double d breast.

It may be time to do some self evaluation and take a good look at yourself and see if you are in fact the problems. You say you have a gorgeous face, but what about your personality? There is so much more to a person then looks! I don't say this to be mean or disrespectful just being honest.

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
Can I play?

I, as it seems most of the guys that posted in this thread, have a very nice looking girlfriend that I have been with for two years now. My gyne never bothered her too much but likewise to what has already been mentioned, it affected far more aspects of my life than that. Now, I really do like what hammer said about the carpenters and the nails, and I'd like to add my own personal additions. Clearly the two carpenters that consistently hammer their nails in straight are skilled at their trade and confident with what they are doing (Yeah, it's not exactly nuclear physics to pound a nail in but that's beside the point). The third guy is the one that sees only the end result of perfected skills in the trade through others and tries to go through the motions in order to make it look like he knows what he is doing, ultimately only to make an ass of himself. This seems to be what we have here, and you are an excellent example of the third plumber.

You appear to be under the ever too common illusion that women are attracted to and won over solely by your physical characteristics. When your physical insecurities are surfaced all too easily because of this, your castle comes crashing down. Hey, I have an idea, try making her laugh, or relating to her in some way. Even a good old compliment never fails to score points. Maybe even be a little I-N-S-I-G-H-T-F-U-L. Women won't hang around long with someone they don't really enjoy being around, even if you look like you just surfaced from a magazine cover.

God bless you. It must be really terrible to have this gorgeous face you describe only to be sinfully soiled by these antichrist engorged glands that have surfaced from the underworld only to prey upon the beauty of your otherwise perfect body. Oh wait, I already addressed this. Please see above paragraph..guess i just got a little carried away. Anyway, grow up jackass.

hammer

Z31T amen brother, very well stated!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator

I too have a pretty good Radar for detecting the stupid and shallow people. You seem to fit quite well in that category.

Not to worry though, People do outgrow youthful ignorance if they live long enough.

I will not comment further as it not honorable for me to engage in a contest of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hammer,
While it could be possible that the third carpenter has an inferior hammer with a wry face which makes it impossible to properly drive a nail; The greater possibility is that the poor workman would be likely to blame the tools.

Often you can identify a good craftsman simply by looking at his tools. A good carpenter will often inspect several seemingly identical hammers before selecting the one whose face is ground just right. (My Grandpa was just such a Carpenter.)

hammer

Hammer,
While it could be possible that the third carpenter has an inferior hammer with a wry face which makes it impossible to properly drive a nail; The greater possibility is that the poor workman would be likely to blame the tools.

Often you can identify a good craftsman simply by looking at his tools. A good carpenter will often inspect several seemingly identical hammers before selecting the one whose face is ground just right. (My Grandpa was just such a Carpenter.)

Yes, as a master carpenter I can tell you that a slightly rounded face is much better than a flat!

Offline covfefe

• Posting Member
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'm getting the feeling here that most people replying to this thread are of the "older" generation (I mean wiser, not older obviously). I'm 28, had one girlfriend my entire life, and that didn't work out particularly well.

Women in my experience are far more fickle that you describe, they expect more from men now than they did in the past, if you have gyne then forget it, you ain't getting anywhere - relationship or sex. Maybe this is just a UK thing, but I earn about 4 times the national average, have a nice house, nice car, decent personality but can I get a women interested in me - can I hell. They look at my chest and think, no thanks - even if they may not be the best looking person themselves.
I've even been told after dating a girl for a few-weeks "You'd be my perfect man, but I find your moobs too unattractive to deal with", and was instantly friend-zoned.

Maybe I'm speaking to the wrong people, maybe I've actually got a worse personality than I think, and I don't deny I do have some mental health issues but it would appear to me that if you're good looking, flat chested, but with a poor/no job, no house, no car, no prospects you'll still be more successful with women than I am.

Anyway back to my point, but I believe that the generation I live in, and the culture I live in is so drastically different from anything there has been before that a direct comparison for younger guys cannot be drawn from some of these statements. My own personal theory is that social networking has led people into a life where they worry so much about what other think, and being with a man with moobs would hurt their "social status". Again maybe I'm entirely wrong here, but that's my own personal experience.

hammer

At this point a don't have time to say much as my wife just got back home and would like to visit, but money does not buy you anything!

Personality will mean more than anything when it comes to a relationship. Trust, honesty, being open with one other means more than money will ever buy.

To be continued......

Bob aka Hammer
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:24:29 PM by hammer »

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'm getting the feeling here that most people replying to this thread are of the "older" generation (I mean wiser, not older obviously). I'm 28, had one girlfriend my entire life, and that didn't work out particularly well.

Women in my experience are far more fickle that you describe, they expect more from men now than they did in the past, if you have gyne then forget it, you ain't getting anywhere - relationship or sex. Maybe this is just a UK thing, but I earn about 4 times the national average, have a nice house, nice car, decent personality but can I get a women interested in me - can I hell. They look at my chest and think, no thanks - even if they may not be the best looking person themselves.
I've even been told after dating a girl for a few-weeks "You'd be my perfect man, but I find your moobs too unattractive to deal with", and was instantly friend-zoned.

Maybe I'm speaking to the wrong people, maybe I've actually got a worse personality than I think, and I don't deny I do have some mental health issues but it would appear to me that if you're good looking, flat chested, but with a poor/no job, no house, no car, no prospects you'll still be more successful with women than I am.

Anyway back to my point, but I believe that the generation I live in, and the culture I live in is so drastically different from anything there has been before that a direct comparison for younger guys cannot be drawn from some of these statements. My own personal theory is that social networking has led people into a life where they worry so much about what other think, and being with a man with moobs would hurt their "social status". Again maybe I'm entirely wrong here, but that's my own personal experience.

If it helps, Im 33, so Im not exactly as well seasoned as the other members of the group you mention. I have a beautiful wife and just had our first daughter 12 weeks ago. There are women out there that dont consider it the end all and be all, even in our generation. That doesnt mean you havent had a bad streak, but some of that can be unfortunately and unintentionally self-inflicted.

the most important thing to women is confidence, and you have to exude it to do well.

hammer

At this point a don't have time to say much as my wife just got back home and would like to visit, but money does not buy you anything!

Personality will mean more than anything when it comes to a relationship. Trust, honesty, being open with one other means more than money will ever buy.

To be continued......

Bob aka Hammer

As promised the continuation,

It is written that man can not serve two masters, he will love one and hate the other. Therefore if you love money you can not serve God.

This is from Matthew 6:24. As it is true with God it is also true with other people as well. If you place money over people you will lose every time, as people are more valuable then any thing else.

A self evaluation, a good look it the mirror may be a good place to start. How is yourself confidence and self esteem, how do you come across to someone that you first meet? Are you humble or boastful? Do you take the time to hear what they have to say? To you take an interest in what they have to say?

Let's start with this, if it helps, let me know, if not tell me as well. If I can help in any other way, let me know, as I have been married now almost 25 years (2nd time) father of 5 and 3rd grandchild on the way. I have made lots of mistakes and I think I have learned from them, if not I need a kick in the butt!

Bob aka Hammer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024