Author Topic: My gynecomastia journey (the beginning!)  (Read 15927 times)

Offline londonlad

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

sorry for not updating in a while.  I'm pretty happy with results.  i'm certainly not flat, but my boobs are a lot smaller and less pointy than before.  I am 1000 times happier in clothes than I was before.  That's the biggest change.  My body also looks in proportion now.  I'm not completely flat, but neither is my tummy, so the results look pretty natural.

I had a 6 week check up last Tuesday with the surgeon and discussed the results.  She was pleased though said she'd be very happy to operate again and to remove gland if that's what I want, although pointed out the risks of scarring on the nipples where she would cut.

I have said that I'd like to continue losing weight before having any more surgery (I want to drop a further stone and a half) so I will go back to here in November and we'll see then if i want to go in for surgery again.  In the meantime, I am fully exercising again, fully recovered from the op and feel like I can do everything I was able to pre-op.  The recovery has been really painless in that respect.

I would probably think more carefully about going under the knife again on the NHS purely because I think they're inclined to play it safe and not remove too much gland or fat so as not to be liable for any deformities.  But this operation has made a huge difference to my life.  I'd still like to get completely flat, but I might look into private surgery again in 9 months when I'm happier with my all-over body shape.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024