Author Topic: How to avoid that dirty little estrogen  (Read 4248 times)

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Ive been readin' some posts about how theres estrogen in the tap water, and how theres estrogen in soy and how infants who are raised on it have isoflavone levels that are in the 5 digits, so i wanna find out how to avoid estrogen all together and how to increase testosterone level to counteract any estrogen that i may come into contact with.

Stupid women, they gotta stop those birth control pills, sometimes salmon that swim upstream turn into females b/c of all the estrogen!
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Does estrogen go into your urine stream?  How would birth control pills be a cause of estrogen in our tap water?

I definitely agree with you though.  It sickens me to think about the food many of us eat as Americans.  The way they raise chickens now, they just pump them full of hormones, namely estrogen, to induce accelerated growth.  

I don't know how to avoid it.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.

I don't know how to avoid it.

In the case of livestock: eat organic food. Not only is it more healthy, it's also more ethical.
etc.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
I'v been really into bodybuilding and working out lately and i eat mostly meats for my protein besides whey, but it's llike estrogen is literally everywhere.  i cant use soy protein because that has estrogen, but the meats i'm eating mostly chicken/beef with high protein have estrogen also, the only thing that i don't think does is the tuna fish i eat and yet that probably somehow does too since it seems like everything has contains estrogen.  

I used to love milk.  I'd drink milk like i drank water but noticed my nipples would burn all the time and then i found out about all the hormones in milk.  Like wtf? Oh and another thing i eat a lot is eggs.  I don't know if its estrogen in eggs or testosterone, but i remember our foods teacher in high school was saying its not good for girls to eat lots of eggs because they contain testosterone.  

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Then it's settled. Eggz for sure. How about beans though? I like beans a lot, eat that stuff like they were m&ms--raw.

But what about everybody else? If estrogen is everywhere, how come we are the unlucky few who have gyno as a result of the estrogen?

And isn't there some kind of, well, not steroidz, but some kind of testosterone supplement for a 16 year old like me? My Testosterone levels are normal, but I would like some more, to get a bigger penis. Yea!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 11:36:48 AM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
If estrogen is everywhere, how come we are the unlucky few who have gyno as a result of the estrogen?

My PS even commented to me about how common gyne has gotten in the past few decades.  

I have a feeling that the disgusting food that Americans eat is the reason for it.  Honestly, our country is full of fat-asses and I used to be one of them.  I'm still not an ideal weight but I can look back and think about all the terrible shit I used to eat (and still occasionally do) and realize that that's pretty much what many Americans eat.  

Fast food is terrible, and I bet you there's tons of estrogen in fried chicken and such.  If you've ever been out of the country, have you seen the same kind of gyne ratio in people who weren't American?  I doubt it.  

I'm disgusted by what we (myself included) eat on a daily basis.  Hell, just go into a gas station and look aroud.  Piles of sugary, salty crap full of preservatives and other garbage cover the shelves in plastic wrapping.  It's detestful.

My girlfriend's family is vegetarian and they shop at an organic supermarket.  Sadly the food is more expensive and it's about 35 miles away from my house, so I'm not able to shop there easily.  I wish somebody would build a Whole Foods near my house instead of another goddamn BestBuy or Walmart.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 01:49:16 PM by nukem2k5 »

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
DONT hate on birth control...i love it

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
I think its getting as rife in the UK - but then our diet is rapidly merging with yours anyway. Mickey D, BK, KFC, etc etc; fast food everywhere.

It is an outrage that the food chain is so corrupted. Most folk aren't even aware of the crap they are buying and eating. The use of hormones to force growth of food livestock ought to be strictly controlled, or banned altogether.

With the lawsuit being brought against tobacco companies and now fast food chains for damages, it's only a matter of time before the damaging effects of hormone fed livestock puts some companies in the dock. It can't happen too soon.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
It seems to me that oestrogen probably gets in the water supply from women who take the birth control pill.  Their urine goes into the sewage system and if the oestrogen isn’t removed by the sewage treatment process, it then gets into the rivers.  And where does a lot of our drinking water come from .. ... the rivers.

I read somewhere that some scientists are concerned that some species of fish are actually changing sex.  Scary eh?  However these sorts of stories like thousands of others, have to be taken with a pinch of salt I think .. if not we’d all go crazy.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are not going to totally avoid Estrogen and estrogen-like compounds.  Some vegetables produce compounds that are called phyto-estrogens for example.

Even though you are male, you have some estrogen which your own body produces.  Mostly in the Adrenal glands.

Testosterone can be aromatized into estrogen.  Which is something that you do to yourself.  The chance of this happening is greater if you are obese.  It is also common if a person has too much androgen due to ill-advised use of steroids.

It is not the mere presence of Estrogen, but the ratio of Estrogen to Testosterone which is important.

A post-menopausal woman might be surprised to find that her verile husband will have an estrogen level equal to or even greater than hers.  Again, it is the relationship of the hormones which is critical.

Most of the estrogen you ingest is simply digested, not absorbed.

Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024