Author Topic: 15 with a dirty case of gynecomastia  (Read 10142 times)

Offline curengin

• Posting Member
hee Axe25 check this site man maybe it helps you without surgery.          www.'diet aid of questionable value'.com  

Offline ak1982

• Posting Member
It's not dirty. You have the opportunity to turn this from what you may think as a disadvantage to an
advantage. Go to the gym, and pack on some muscle under those nipples and drive the girls and guys crazy.
Over time they will settle down. Mine did. I went to the gym, went on a diet to gain muscle and packed on
some muscle, and have huge pecs to go with my awesome nipples. They are now my second fav. toy to
play with, and they can be yours as well. Send me some updated pix of your progress. You can do this.
Going to the gym can only help. You're an awesome dude and you're cool, so do this for yourself. Keep in
touch.

Jake

jake, you are getting boring now, stop smoking crack and get back to reality.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
It's not dirty. You have the opportunity to turn this from what you may think as a disadvantage to an
advantage. Go to the gym, and pack on some muscle under those nipples and drive the girls and guys crazy.
Over time they will settle down. Mine did. I went to the gym, went on a diet to gain muscle and packed on
some muscle, and have huge pecs to go with my awesome nipples. They are now my second fav. toy to
play with, and they can be yours as well. Send me some updated pix of your progress. You can do this.
Going to the gym can only help. You're an awesome dude and you're cool, so do this for yourself. Keep in
touch.

Jake

Hi mate looking at your reply you are so full of sh1t you should be called "intestines".
what a complete and utter waste of my time reading your stupid lame replys.
Not everyone wants to spend ages in the gymn to end up looking like an ape and end up getting bigger moobs.
As soon as you stop training youll have bigger saggier and puffier moobs than ever.
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024