Author Topic: Surgery tomorrow!  (Read 4849 times)

Offline Ready for a change

• Posting Member
I finally having my surgery tomorrow morning  at 7:30am. I cant wait to get it over with. Im just having excision of the gland for my puffy nipples. Ill post pics as soon as I can.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Congrads man!!  I know you're excited!!  Hope all is well. 

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
THANKS DUDE!! GOOD LUCK TO YA

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
It's definitely going to be a big day.

Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Don't forget to take before pics!!  ;D  And don't be late...wear baggy clothes, slippers, and kiss that gyno GOOD BYE!!!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

• Posting Member
Thanks everyone

• Posting Member
Just got home from surgery.  :) I went in at 730 and was in surgery by 8. I was awke the hole time which was not bad at all. The worst part was geting to shots to numb the area. They put a towel up so I couldnt see what they were doing which was nice. They staff talked me through the whole think and I was done around 1130 which was pretty long. I got excision and lipo done. I also got to see the gland they took out which was pretty cool. I go back friday to get my drains out so ill post some pics up then.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
damn that was along time.  I'm glad i was asleep.  Shit felt like 5min.

Yea post some before and afters.  WELCOME TO THE OTHER SIDE MAN.... ;)

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
Just got home from surgery.  :) I went in at 730 and was in surgery by 8. I was awke the hole time which was not bad at all. The worst part was geting to shots to numb the area. They put a towel up so I couldnt see what they were doing which was nice. They staff talked me through the whole think and I was done around 1130 which was pretty long. I got excision and lipo done. I also got to see the gland they took out which was pretty cool. I go back friday to get my drains out so ill post some pics up then.

I also had surgery, but I had it yesterday and the doctor did excision and lipo...i cant stand straight cause its too sore : [. But yeah, im excited to see my results when I shower in acouple days :D.

• Posting Member
Well the doctor calledme on monday to see how i was doing and asked how much fluid was in my drains. Sense there was more fluid then he though im not getting my drains out till Monday :-\ but other than that im doing great so far. I took a shower this morning so I got to see my chest. Its pretty swollen but I think it looks great so far. Ill put up some pic in a little bit.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
those f****n drains aggervatin huh??  I hated mine.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
lookin good man!!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
hey man looks good!
wondering if they really needed to do the drains on someone like the size of you?

Krucial

• Posting Member
Thanks for the comments.
As for the drains my surgeon said before that he probably wasnt going to use them but when the surgery was over he said that I did end up needing them. I actually had a lot of fluid in them the first two days. Now day 3 i havent had much at all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024