Author Topic: 2 questions that I have  (Read 1607 times)

Offline robos111

• Posting Member
Hi there, happy holidays to everyone.

My first question is, why is it that when my nipples are very errect(firm), my chest appears almost normal? This generally happens when I am quite dehydrated or in cold weather.  As soon as my nipples lossen up or soften up my chest goes back to a more female look (saggy small breasts)?

Secondly, I have had liposuction about 10 years ago. It did not work? Now , I'm really considering another surgical proceedure to correct the gland tissue that is most likely still there. How can I be sure that this proceedure will truly correct my problem this time and not revert back to the way that it was originally; like with the original proceedure?

Thanks

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
hi i think u will find from these boards that there is a gland underneath that causes them to puff when the muscles arent contracted ie when cold etc.
i have the same problem wich i believe surgery is the only answer to remove the gland.

hope that helps

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is a very thin layer of muscular tissue just under the skin which reacts to various types of stimulation, temperature being one and friction being another. The reaction is not too much unlike the "goose bumps" you get on your arms when they are cold.

Since you are describing soft and sagging breasts without mention of an elevation of the nipple or areola, I'd question whether you have a glandular problem. It may be more likely that there is a fat accumulation or simply that the skin is sagging.

A consultation with a good surgeon is your best bet if the situation really is bothering you.

One thing to keep in mind is that every time the skin is cut the circulation is degraded a little bit in that place. With each repitition, the ability to heal is compromised a little bit more. Repeat surgeries have a greater chance of scaring as a result.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024