Author Topic: Would SmartLipo and Gland Removal be enough?  (Read 9030 times)

Offline dtc78

• Posting Member
Hi Guys

Yeh i share what postiey and the todd are saying regarding getting it done abroad. I have a mate living in tunisia and he says that there are some really good surgeons working outta there and its half the price. My thinking is it could be £1000 and i still wouldnt risk it,lets have it right this is a pretty big deal,maybe even scary so i want to know i am in safe hands and in this country just in case. You are effectively paying more money for that peace of mind and reassurance. Now i do understand 4k is a lot of money and i can honestly say i have no clue where i will get it from but if it means me waiting a bit,saving up,working more hours then so be it. This is going to be life changing, yet there is also a slight chance that in the wrong hands it cud be life changing for the wrong reasons so it simply aint worth the risk.

Right ill stop preaching now,just doing the old route planner for the tube for tomorrows trip,will let you all know what he says (ill cry if he laughs
at my chest or worse says he cant help!!!!)

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
well done on telling ur girlfriend mate! thats a big achievment. its up to u wether u feel the need to tell ur family. but i was basically in the same situation i was in i guess we all are.

i just found myself bein miserable all the time and worrying about big occasions getting stressed in the summer especially.so atleast by telling them they understand why im stressed. they dont really think i have a problem and should be that worried but at the end of the day its me that has to live with it. whats the saying about being in someone elses shoes ha.

the good thing about this site is everyone knows how u feel, u will get there with the surgery just takes times. things can change dramatically in six months to a year. couldn u put the car insurance in someone else name? or by the sounds of it get a slower car ha.

Offline theprodikalson

• Posting Member
just had smart lipo done and the results were great
Peace and Love

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
any before and afters then of ur smart lipo operation then, who did u go with etc so we can look him up

cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024