Author Topic: One side is the same price of two?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline jetpilot

• Posting Member

Hi guys

I read and read and you know what read again...lol

I cant find if all those price is for the gland removal of two side, for my case i need only one same price? it is less work for sure..lol

Jet

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Your case is not all that odd, unequal or even one sided Gyne is far from rare.

The setup and preparation is the same whether the surgery is on one side or both sides. Actually I could see where one sided surgery might actually call for even more skill than surgery on both sides as the surgeon would be trying to reduce one to match the other which is not being operated upon; Such would call for great finesse.

With all those things in mind, I cannot see where there would be any reduction in cost for one sided surgery.

Sorry.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jetpilot

• Posting Member

Thank you for your answer.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it might be a little less, but not much.  things like the anesthetic component etc will still be the same, it might take a little less surgeon time but that's still only part of it overall. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yea I think the samething.  If it goes down it'll only be a lil!  might as well get both done lol...or get ah lil lipo on the other side.

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024