Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Jacobs (May 2010)  (Read 12927 times)

Offline shaker

• Silver Member

i'm about 10 months post op and my chest looks great. even the small incisions that dr jacobs made on my sides are barely visible now. i'm at the point now that it is hard for me to believe that i had boobs at this point last year. it just seems like a bad dream.

congrats on having the surgery. by the time summer comes around you'll look like a million bucks.

Yaa lets hope summer is good to me for the first time in 15 years.. Btw can i ask you if you had problems for few weeks after surgery lifting your arms vertically straight up in air since you say you had some lipo on side of chest ? I believe i had some too for my left side under the armpit it a big hard chunk that becomes bit soft after massage and i am having problems lifting my arms up in air , its not too much pain but can feel skin movement/sticking/resiting ...

PS: did sitting down make ur chest look aweful first few weeks as i am trying to figure out why chest sitting down looks swelled up or something than standing up.

Offline Death to Man Boobs

• Posting Member

i'm about 10 months post op and my chest looks great. even the small incisions that dr jacobs made on my sides are barely visible now. i'm at the point now that it is hard for me to believe that i had boobs at this point last year. it just seems like a bad dream.

congrats on having the surgery. by the time summer comes around you'll look like a million bucks.

Yaa lets hope summer is good to me for the first time in 15 years.. Btw can i ask you if you had problems for few weeks after surgery lifting your arms vertically straight up in air since you say you had some lipo on side of chest ? I believe i had some too for my left side under the armpit it a big hard chunk that becomes bit soft after massage and i am having problems lifting my arms up in air , its not too much pain but can feel skin movement/sticking/resiting ...

PS: did sitting down make ur chest look aweful first few weeks as i am trying to figure out why chest sitting down looks swelled up or something than standing up.

i could lift my arms vertically after the first week, but i felt pinching/pain so i tried to avoid doing that as much as possible in the first month.

don't judge your results based on what you see in mirror the first couple of months. there were some days that my chest looked totally disproportionate. that is to be expected and nothing to be alarmed about. just make sure you keep wearing the compression garment and keep as high and tight as possible. be patient. you'll be fine.

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
How are you doing now ? And more importantly how are your results ?

Offline Death to Man Boobs

• Posting Member
i'm doing great, bud. i can't believe that i'm nearly at the one year anniversary of being freed of my moobs. my results are fantastic. my chest looks great. i can barely see the scars i have on my sides anymore. the best part is just being comfortable wearing t-shirts and not worrying about hiding those little demons on a daily basis. i'll post some updated pics some time in the next few months after i have dropped some more weight.

get the surgery! it will be the best decision of your life!

Offline jtt

• Posting Member
Death,
I've been wrestling with this decision for months...I followed your entire thread and it has really helped me out.  I can't thank you enough for taking the time to document all that.  My surgery is scheduled for this Friday 5/20 and I'm pretty nervous.  But, you clearly kicked its ass and so can I!

DUDE YOU LOOK LIKE A ROCKSTAR IN THOSE SIX MONTH POST OP PICS!  Way to go!j  Post some more pics now!!   ;D

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
I'm very glad to hear it I going to do it this year I been pushing out for so long it has to be done.
Please keep us posted on your progress.

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
wow awesome results....
keep up with that p90x. Looks to be benefiting a lot.
I plan to do p90x as soon as I can, also.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024