Author Topic: breast tissue vs fat  (Read 21469 times)

Offline lpcut00

• Posting Member
   Hi guys. See I have gyno in my right side with the lump/ hard gland behind the nipple along with some mild but noticeable fat. Now I want to know and make sure if this is fat. What is the difference between a breast tissue developing and fat. I want to know which one mine is really. Because I have heard you can get rid of fat but not the breast tissue. Thank you.

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
place ur fingers 2 to 3 inches across ur nipple n pinch...breast tissuewill be hard whereas fat is not hard
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline lpcut00

• Posting Member
I work out extensively. So my chest is hard. Both sides. But there is shit soft layer near the top, it is like mushy. What do you think it is?

Offline Spleen

To be honest it kinda doesn't matter if it's fat or gland if the chest looks like a teat.  You won't know for sure unless you're under the knife.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
To be honest it kinda doesn't matter if it's fat or gland if the chest looks like a teat.  You won't know for sure unless you're under the knife.

Yep.  No real way to tell without cutting into you.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

DrBermant

Hi guys. See I have gyno in my right side with the lump/ hard gland behind the nipple along with some mild but noticeable fat. Now I want to know and make sure if this is fat. What is the difference between a breast tissue developing and fat. I want to know which one mine is really. Because I have heard you can get rid of fat but not the breast tissue. Thank you.

Unfortunately, it can be difficult to distinguish just what is causing the problem.  Gynecomastia male breasts can be fat, gland, or most commonly a combination of both.  Sometimes skin and sagging muscles can be a factor.  It is impossible to tell from photographs if the deformity is from fat or gland. The dynamic images, of my standard set of images can show a region that compresses differently.  Even clinical examination differentiation can be difficult.

Fat tends to be soft, gland tends to be firm.  Fingers of gland often dissect between fingers of fat.  Look at this drawing and move your mouse over the arrows.  However, gland can be soft and fat firm confusing the picture.  Gland tends to be located under the nipple and pinching pressure can sometimes tether to the nipple pulling it in.

Men with excessive fat do tend to have certain contour issues.  Check out this link about Sumo Wrestlers.  Men tend to carry excessive weight in their chest and stomach.

Losing weight first, to something you are comfortable with and can maintain is typically a much better option.  Weight loss is a coarse tool.  Unfortunately, you cannot pick where weight comes from - nor can you pick where weight goes back on to.  Gland that contributes to the breast shape is not helped with weight loss.  Fingers of fat in the gland can become smaller, but the contour problem from gland does not go away.  After losing weight plastic surgery can help with localized fat, gland, and extra skin.  After surgery remaining fat cells can put on more weight.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
Are you kidding me? So I cant go to the doctor and have myself examined to find out? I have to wait for all the thousands of dollars are saved to get an operation before I find out if I have a condition or an unusual pattern of fat storage?? Well I guess it doesnt really matter. Gyne or not it looks absolutely terrible.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 08:40:24 AM by Badgene »

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
EDIT* sorry, accidental double post
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 08:40:05 AM by Badgene »

jdh2511

Are there any signs for the gyne starting to dissolve itself after puberty? I'm in the middle of it, and think it is getting better...the fat seems to be going away but the lumps are not yet. any comments?

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

pinch your whole breast and kinda rub it  pinched

if it feels fiborous/glandular it's breast tissue

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
Are there any signs for the gyne starting to dissolve itself after puberty? I'm in the middle of it, and think it is getting better...the fat seems to be going away but the lumps are not yet. any comments?

yes, it goes from being nodule type of deal to a bunch of long fiborous shit when u pinch and rub

dissolves away the hard lump.. it does

this also happens when u develope it

first the squishy stuff, then it becomes hard

mine never became hard durring pueberty, i was left with the lump breast tissue stuff

if ur at this state i gaurante u something like Rebound xt would improve greatly

jdh2511

The lump is right behind the nipple and hard. The moobs are going away, but the lump is still pretty big and hard. Any ideas? I'm confident it is going to go away without surgery.

Offline lpcut00

• Posting Member
thanks everyone. Gynosucks1 can you tell me how you ran your rebound xt... with the foods you at it with and all. I need to give it another shot I am sure mine was from a bad batch and that is why it had no effect on it. I threw away the bottle, so I do not know for sure. But can you just let me know how you ran it, the dosage, foods, and all. Please. thank you. I really can not afford to pay thousdands of dollars for a small area on my chest.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
thanks everyone. Gynosucks1 can you tell me how you ran your rebound xt... with the foods you at it with and all. I need to give it another shot I am sure mine was from a bad batch and that is why it had no effect on it. I threw away the bottle, so I do not know for sure. But can you just let me know how you ran it, the dosage, foods, and all. Please. thank you. I really can not afford to pay thousdands of dollars for a small area on my chest.

search for my thread

i have documented pics, and my whole story telling exactly what id id

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024