Author Topic: help! breast tissue  (Read 3691 times)

Offline mary193

i was taking steroids for about a month and towards  the end I got lumps behind my nipples, I was just wondering if there's any medication or advice to get rid of them, they slowly when down a little but they are still there an have been there for about 3 months???
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 12:02:26 PM by mary193 »

hammer

NO! There is not! surgery is the only way to totally get rid of them.

Offline mary193

im 19 and i still work out 5days a week

hammer

What you have probably developed is breast tissue from the drugs. I could be totally wrong, but if you read many other post you will see that there are many just like you with the same problem.

You can work out all you want but it will not make the breast tissue go away. I for one have had it all my life from teen years to now at age 54 and have double "D"s, but I have learn to live with due to other health problems.

You on the other hand have some decisions to make. No more steroids, see a surgeon that is experienced in gynecomastia or live with it. But what ever you do, educate yourself about it and don't do things that will make it worse or bring it back!

Offline mary193

i had seen the doctor and she said only time could tell, im quite skinny but have good shape muscle, my nipples are not that big but they just have little lumps behind them, about a pinch full??

hammer

i had seen the doctor and she said only time could tell, im quite skinny but have good shape muscle, my nipples are not that big but they just have little lumps behind them, about a pinch full??

Well then, if you have seen a doctor and she said only time will tell, I would have to agree being that I see no photo's and I'm no doctor.

Do you have have tenderness to the touch at all?

There are many times that I see photos and have to wonder if the person is imagining breast or have a bad mirror.

We have posters that pay up to $6,500.00 or more to get a chest that look like the chest that they have, and fear that have gyne.

Offline mary193

it use to be tenderness, but its not no more, i hered that Letrozole can get rid of it

hammer

it use to be tenderness, but its not no more, i hered that Letrozole can get rid of it

before you waist your time with garbage and false claims, take a lot of time and explore this forum from top to bottom, from right to left, north to south, I think you get the Idea.
It is full of people "that been there, done that" and doctors that  care and gynecomastia is their profession and are a wealth of knowledge.

It will be more worth your time to understand this before you start getting any more false hopes of fixing this without surgery.

good luck and welcome to gynecomastia.org, you are among brothers here.

Offline blackchevy

• Posting Member
i was taking steroids for about a month and towards  the end I got lumps behind my nipples, I was just wondering if there's any medication or advice to get rid of them, they slowly when down a little but they are still there an have been there for about 3 months???

what did you take that only lasted a month? most cycles are 6-10 weeks?

Offline xelnaga13

Order letrozole and have it shipped fast.

Most guys on this forum don't understand steroid induced gyno. Many times steroid induced gyno can be reversed if the steroids are stopped and/or starting an anti estrogen. However, there is only a small window of time to act.

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
Do what xelnaga13 said. Read more about proper pct and proper protocol for administration of letro in steroid forum. You might have a chance to reverse it if you act fast.

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
I hoped you did a pct, not sure if he stated he did  ??? and yes got to move fast if that's the case good luck

Offline zm

• Silver Member
What kind of cyle did you do that only lasted a month? what did you take, dosage etc?

How long ago did this cycle start?

If it's quite recent, it's possible to reverse it with use of SERMS and/or AIs. Go to any well known bodybuilding forums and do your research....

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
Unfortunately there is no pharmaceutical treatment in my experience for this. The only option for persistent gynecomastia after steroid use is surgery. Patients after steroid use tend to have a high ratio of glandular tissue to Adipose ( fat ) in the breast.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Offline xelnaga13

Unfortunately there is no pharmaceutical treatment in my experience for this. The only option for persistent gynecomastia after steroid use is surgery. Patients after steroid use tend to have a high ratio of glandular tissue to Adipose ( fat ) in the breast.

The key word is persistent. There are cases in which a medication can induce gyno, only to have it disappear after the medication is stopped.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024