Author Topic: Firmness around nipple  (Read 3535 times)

Offline calibrn

• Posting Member
Hi I'm 6' 210lbs and it feels like I have firmness around the nipple area - not in the middle or
directly under the nipple?  Is this normal does anyone else have this?
Thanks.

Offline blackhawk

• Posting Member
For a while mine were like that... felt dense round the outside of the nipples but when pushing directly down on the nipple it was like the dense stuff was hollow in that area or somethin. Later on I started to feel little lumps underneath the nips that were kinda tingly.  Dunno if this is close to yours or not, as for it bein normal or not hell im not sure im fairly new to this myself  lol

Offline calibrn

• Posting Member
Yes I have that same hollowness in the middle.  Its seems most others that talk of gynecomastia have firmness directly
under the nipple? Whatever it is it bothers me and I dont know if I should have surgery.  I have gone for consultations and they
both have said ya we would do some liposuction and when I asked about the firmness around the nipple they said if they found
that they may remove it?  Who knows....

Offline blackhawk

• Posting Member
does it affect your nipples any, like are they puffy or larger now than they used to be?  I know mine still got real puffy despite the softness under the nips... Idk its hard to tell b/c from what I understand gland growth causes the puffy nips. Also you may wanna read theough some of the posts in the "Ask a Doctor" session.  They fairly frequently refer to gyne developing in a lot of dif variations and sometimes the gland can be soft it doesnt always have to be firm, which I suppose could be the case here? But im no doctor all I know is theyre bigger and the tissue def feels a lot diferent than it used to

Offline calibrn

• Posting Member
I seem to have some firm tissue under more towards the edges of the nipple - not
directly under.  There is a hollow feel in the center and almost  like a thin donut around
under the skin.  Is this considered gyne or normal for most people.  I do have a little fatty tissue
in the chest and do have a puffy nipple look at times.  Hoping that more cardio will help and trying to make
surgery a last resort.  Thank you.

Offline calibrn

• Posting Member
seems to make them somewhat puffy. ive have tried to put this question in ask the doctor but no one responds....

Offline calibrn

• Posting Member
Why wont anyone respond...anyone??

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
If you posted some pictures, we would be able to tell you whether it was gyne or not.

By the sounds of it, sound like you might have gyne, but of course pictures would help us make a more accurate "diagnosis"

Offline calibrn

• Posting Member
still wondering if anyone else has this problem.  i can feel a little hardness firmness around the outer parts of the nipple but
nothing in the center....... the rest feels more fatty.... ugh.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024