Author Topic: protein powders and gyno  (Read 1551 times)

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Hi all,

Had my first gyno operation in July 2009. My experience is completely documented on this forum.
Needless to say that the operation did NOT have the desired effect. That's why I write this topic today.
I went to see another PS yesterday do discuss a revision surgery.
I lift weights in my free time so I'm pretty muscular and weight approx. 230 pounds

The surgeon found it hard to believe that I accomplished my physique without illegal substances. To this day I have NEVER used illegal substances. My gyno has existed since I was 10 years old.
He even pointed out that protein powders might be the cause of my gyno coming back after the first operation.

I thought of it as total BS - since my nipples already became puffy again 2 weeks after the operation. And yes, I did use protein shakes to improve my recovery. The gland can NEVER grow that fast I assume?

So what do you think? Is he just being ignorant?
He said that I should quit using protein powders or the gyno could come back, even after a second operation.
I do believe he is a skilled surgeon but he just needs to keep his nose out of sports nutrition. That's another 'science'.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024