Author Topic: can minor gyne be reverse-able? advice please..  (Read 3246 times)

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
ok guys so im convinced i have minor gyne its been about a week since i got it. is there anything i should do to help stop/reverse it? i was taking alot of akg for bodybuilding so im guessing thats what caused it since i dont know what else could of. By the way im 20 yrs old if that helps. please help? this is in my head 24/7 im pretty sure its gyne since im always working out and theres no way i can just magically get fat in my chest virtually quick. Advice?

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
"Self-perfection is masturbation." ~ Tyler Durden

If you're 100% sure its the muscle growth forumla, then simply, stop taking it. If you're "always working out", then ask yourself, do you really need it to begin with? Sure, you wanna get that little bit more toned that little bit faster, but you may well be experiencing the most well known side effect of any muscle growth crap: moobs.

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
i stop taking it cold turkey about 4 days ago. But is the gyne i have now permanent?

Offline thetodd

I dont know anything about AKG, is it a legal supplement?

The best thing you could do now is, speak to a doctor get booked into an endo and maybe get put on a course of estrogen blockers

but please, dont buy them online make sure you have an endocrinologist monitor your progress. There is supposed to be a two year window where you can treat gyne glands with a few drugs the most common is tamoxifen if it is indeed a newly formed gland then you could in theory get rid of it

Put tamoxifen into google if you want to read what its all about, but dont read what the bodybuilding forum airheads will say on how safe it is to buy it online.

again, dont buy it online you can get sent any old crap you need a medical professional to prescribe whats needed
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
I dont know anything about AKG, is it a legal supplement?

The best thing you could do now is, speak to a doctor get booked into an endo and maybe get put on a course of estrogen blockers

but please, dont buy them online make sure you have an endocrinologist monitor your progress. There is supposed to be a two year window where you can treat gyne glands with a few drugs the most common is tamoxifen if it is indeed a newly formed gland then you could in theory get rid of it

Put tamoxifen into google if you want to read what its all about, but dont read what the bodybuilding forum airheads will say on how safe it is to buy it online.

again, dont buy it online you can get sent any old crap you need a medical professional to prescribe whats needed

yes its legal.. akg is argine-alpha-ketoglutarate which puts more NO2 in the blood..i want to go see a doctor but i have no insurance :/ what type of doctor should i schedule an appointment with to test if i really do have gyne?

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
can this estrogen blocker work? i was spoke with the owner of a power nutrition store and he said to take this estrogen blocker? what are your thoughts?
http ://www.powernutritiondepot.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD_DET&Store_Code=PND&Product_Code=NarNol&Category_Code=

Offline thetodd

No you need to see an endo, they will test your levels and depending on how those balance ou theyl prescribe you the right drug

these arent drugs that are handed over the counter, they need a prescription and there main use is for the treatment of breast cancer this is why you cant muck about with them. Those pills you posted is basically a herbal remedy its shite

This is type of doc you need to see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrinology

Are you sure the AKG was what brought the onset of gyne on, personally i think it would have had to have been a steroid of some sort if its over the counter stuff i doubt thats whats caused the gyne

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
No you need to see an endo, they will test your levels and depending on how those balance ou theyl prescribe you the right drug

these arent drugs that are handed over the counter, they need a prescription and there main use is for the treatment of breast cancer this is why you cant muck about with them. Those pills you posted is basically a herbal remedy its shite

This is type of doc you need to see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrinology

Are you sure the AKG was what brought the onset of gyne on, personally i think it would have had to have been a steroid of some sort if its over the counter stuff i doubt thats whats caused the gyne

thanks im gonna try to make an appointment...i think it was akg because its only been about 3 weeks since i started using and then i felt my breast grow so i googled it since it was the newest thing i started using and i found that high doses of argine can cause the production of prolactin..i didnt think i was high dosing it but once i check my ohter stuff i was taking they too had this akg as an ingredient..here are all the things i was taking..glutamine complex,whey protein isolate,akg,creatine,multivitamins,preworkout called jack3d..no steroids..and also i was smoking marijuana for about a month as a sleeping aid but stopped now because of the gyne...

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
so now out of no where today my left nipple has a very slight itchiness..does this mean its getting worse? i stopped taking all those supplements days ago..?

Offline thetodd

I think the weed could be a contributing factor, you dont need to take any supplements there aimed at people who in my eyes dont know how to train/diet properly and need the "Pump" if you need a kick then just have a lucozade while your working out or get some maxicarb drinks. And just take whey dont take creatine especially dont take jack3d.

If it is newly formed gyne your nipples may itch, you need to see an endo and treat it asap

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
Thank you for all the info and help thetodd
..i sheduled an appointment with my physician and the earliest appointment is not until tuesday :/ but hopefully i get the ball rolling to treat this...thanks again

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024