Author Topic: is this Gynecomastia?!?!----[Pics included]----  (Read 6288 times)

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
If hormone levels are normal, that Dr needs to have a serious think. I know what he will do, he'll keep saying it will go, takes time, etc. And the argument saying its "mild"  is complete bullshit, if its gyne, then its gyne, no matter how much gland is there. You don't hear doctors say they've just got a "mild" form of diabetes, so lets not treat it ( i know extremely different, but you catch my drift). Most of the guys here, including me, are in there mid 20s+ and have been suffering for over 10 years. So unless you want to be going through that, try and get it sorted asap. I assume your parents know, which is good, so if it is definitely gyne, at least you can sit down and talk to them how important private surgery would be for you (if getting it on the NHS does not materalise).

im sorry but there is no way on this earth that my parrents could afford 3.9k just to get surgery for me that is a very very very lot of money

there was no way my parents would/will now.
it's not gonna go away, you can't exercise it off, you need surgery if you want it to be normal, and that costs 4 grand.
either that or you can try the NHS, but that's a big risk.
bottom line, you need 4 grand. and you need to start accepting that fact.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024