Author Topic: ANY CHEAPISH SOLUTION  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
hello im a 16 year old male im 5'8 and weight 70KG

i go to the gym 5 days a week
and iv been going for around 7 weeks so far
my arms have got quite abit bigger and im getting A LOT stronger

HOWEVER.... i go to the gym with my friends and non of them have gyne except me and they are talking about wanting to go on a lads holiday next year as i will be 17 and a few of them will be 18, but i will end up backing out because of my gyne as i am lacking in self confidence now because of my gyne

theres no way i can afford to pay 3000 or 4000 for surgery
also i am from the UK so i could get it on the NHS

but i here alot of people on here talking about insurance, well i dont think my mum has health insurance so they cant cover the cost

so does anyone know a cheapish soloution?
and would anyone recommend the NHS

also i would like to add; i have had gyne for about 2 and a half years and i went to the doctors about it and they said it will go away in time and they classed it as MILD gyne
and said its caused by a hormone imbalance, i think it was excess estrogen   

Offline CaliforniaKing

• Posting Member
Use a hemorrhoid cream such as Preparation-H or Anusol. This will temporarily harden your nipples by shrinking the breast tissue. If you rub it on in the morning, your nipples should be hard all day. But if you go the gym and sweat or get your chest wet, the effect will wear off and you will need to reapply it. Its a cheap and effective solution.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If there was an easy, inexpensive, and reliable way to get rid of gynecomastia; it would be all over this site and the site would then slowly go away.

There are many who would sell you a variety of exercise gizmos or herbal remedies but none of them actually work.

So far, surgery is the only relable way to reduce the size of the male breast.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024