Author Topic: help with financing?  (Read 1718 times)

Offline MedicaidMaybe

I, like many or most of us here, have dealt with Gynecomastia my whole life. I want to finally get rid of it and move forward in my life. What I'm finding out is that I will probably never have the money to complete the surgery.

My question is, does anyone know of any good lenders or somewhere to borrow the money, or something, for this kind of procedure? I have not great credit and no money to speak of.

Thoughts? Help?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Be careful of credit card companies. They frequently treat this as a cash advance and the interest is at their highest rate.

The best place to ask would be at the office of your surgeon. It is not uncommon for them to have some sort of payment program in place..

The best loans at the lowest prices often require you to put a percentage down. The more you can pay for up front, the lower will be your finance charges.
Grandpa Dan

Offline MedicaidMaybe

my doctor's office recommends M-Lend Financing. Anyone have any experience with them or thoughts?

I don't have very good credit, so I wonder if I can even get any financing.

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Just save mate would be the best option another year with gyno wont hurt will it?

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024