Author Topic: GYNO BLOODY CAME BACK  (Read 3793 times)

Offline Dustin

• Posting Member
2 Months post op and my gyno is back, I saved up for 2 years so I can afford the surgery and now it's back.

I'd probably have to take another 4 weeks off the gym and get revision surgery this is ridiculous, I'm extremely angry right now which is why I'm writing like this.

I'm not being impatient either, my surgeon keeps telling me it's just fluid and will settle over time but I can feel a marble sized hard gland underneath my aerola, felt exactly the same as before I got the surgery, what the darn ? My case wasn't even bad it was EXTREMELY mild, to the untrained eye people couldn't even tell, so not like I was after drastic after results, but I look the exact same now ... darn

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
if it makes you feel any better - your'e not alone..

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member
you are obviously upset and angry!

From a medical point of view I truly belive you are mistaken!

Let me tell you from my own experience! One side had a lump just the size of a marbel after 2 month, and the size of a golf ball after 6 month.

Never in my mind did I think my glands had grown back! We are talking about scar tissue forming! This can often be treated by massage but in some case need to be treated with kenalog or surgery.

I had kenalog shots! It works!

The scar tissue was so hard the surgeon first had problem to penetrate it with the needle!!!

Let me just say I have no scar tissue left! But you are so early in your healing that no treatment but massage can be done.

Please be patient!!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I don't mean to sound rude but if, as you say, it was not apparent why did you have surgery?

No doubt I missed something because that makes no sense to me.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dustin

• Posting Member
I don't mean to sound rude but if, as you say, it was not apparent why did you have surgery?

No doubt I missed something because that makes no sense to me.

It is not noticeable to people who are not aware of what gynecomastia is, however it was still present and effected me.

My case wasn't even bad it was EXTREMELY mild, to the untrained eye people couldn't even tell

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
That sucks if it came back, though, from everything I've read, it might still be healing.  I had my surgery December 8th and immediately after the surgery, the results looked great.  Now, 4 weeks later, I do have what feels like scar tissue beneath the left side.  I too was told by my surgeon to give it some time.  Might want to try to massage it down and give it some time.  I think all the doctors say to wait at least 6 months for final results.

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
Dustin,

It doesn't come back. They remove up to 95% of glandular tissue which I believe, will only increase when significant excess weight is put on. Even then, it wont be the same amount as before.

You clearly don't understand the procedure very well (or didn't listen/read), it's common knowledge that it'll be between 6 and 12 months before you see the finished article. Yet here you are, complaining that you haven't achieved some Jesus transformation after TWO months.

As others have said, it's scar tissue. It's hard, it's stubborn, it's mobile but it does f*ck off eventually.

You've gotta get real dude.

Offline riot1234

• Posting Member
yeh just wait man, who was your surgeon anyway?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024