Author Topic: Bumps around nipple... pimple ????  (Read 6193 times)

Offline axkiker

• Posting Member
Hey all

When getting out of the shower and looking at my Gyno :(  I noticed a little bump in the aerola portion of my nipple.  It looked much like most of the bumps we have around our nipples, but was a little whiter in color.  Almost like a typical pimple or whitehead.... kinda.

So I squeezed and a very thick white puss type stuff came out.  It appeared just like what would come out of a typical pimple.  This was not the actual nipple nor was it connected to the nipple.    I poked around at a few of the other bumps and couldnt get anything like that to happen again.  I then moved to the other nipple and investigated a few of the bumps around it and didnt notice anything similar. 

Curious if anyone else has had anything like this

Also I did notice that if I squeeze the actual nipple I can get a clear fluid to come out. There is very little fluid. (Almost not even enough to see)  and you have to squeeze pretty hard.  ( My nips are sore now) LOL

IS that normal ??

I do have gyno and have had it since I was probably 13..  Its not severe by any stretch but enough that it irritates me and has for years.  I hope to get surgery in the future but that all depends on $$  As we all know

thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Do a search for "Montgomery Glands" You'll find more information than you'll ever want.

See if that fits with what you are seeing.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
What you are describing are Montgomery's Glands -- they are a normal part of the areolar anatomy -- in both males and females.  Would not squeeze them -- you could cause an infection.

As for really squeezing your nipples very hard to try to get out some fluid -- WHY??

Dr JAcobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline axkiker

• Posting Member
Yeah I probably should not have said I squeezed them really hard....  It wasnt like I was trying to pinch them off or anything just a little harder than normal..

Anyways I just noticed that it has happened again.  I was looking at the small bumps around my nipple to see if they were enlarged or anything since the last time I looked one seemed to be filled with a white kinda puss.  Anyways there was none of that but I noticed when I grabbed the nipple area to examine a couple drops of a clear fluid came out.   

What the hell is this and why... is it normal ???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024