Author Topic: Might be a stupid question.  (Read 6691 times)

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Men.  Are there times when your breast feel bigger, heavier, more sore.  I've had three different doctors test me for everything serious that could cause the gynecomastia so no worries there.  Just seems like sometimes my breast seem to be more in the way or pardon the pun, more of a pain in the neck.  Hope you all are having a goodun. 
You know men, sometimes I feel like an idiot.  Of course at times our breast are going to seem larger.  Especially if you have been using your chest muscles extensively.  I even said in a earlier post that I noticed the problem after splitting wood or swinging a pick.  My cultivating tractor has no power steering.  Paa Paw and Yankee would call that "steering by ARMSTRONG".  When laying out rows in the fields, you get to the end of the row jam on the left or right brake and steer that tractor around just as hard and fast as you can to set up your next set of rows.  Do that three or four hundred times a day and your chest muscles are going to swell.  And of course, under our unusually large breast are larger chest muscles.  I should have been able to figure this one out for myself prior to posting, "This might be a stupid question".  Y'all have a goodun.

hammer

Hey Men.  Are there times when your breast feel bigger, heavier, more sore.  I've had three different doctors test me for everything serious that could cause the gynecomastia so no worries there.  Just seems like sometimes my breast seem to be more in the way or pardon the pun, more of a pain in the neck.  Hope you all are having a goodun. 

you get to the end of the row jam on the left or right brake and steer that tractor around just as hard and fast as you can to set up your next set of rows.

Thanks phm! that brings back fond memories as a young man on my uncles farm! That is one of the things that help me build my arms up as big as they were at one time! I didn't need any gym.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You guys are realy dredging up the old times. While I will admit to periods of nostalgia myself; As I recall The "good old days" were pretty bad.

By the way, our tractor (used in our peach orchard) was an Oliver. You may have to do some research to even find that one. When trying to make a quick 180 turn the steering would lock up. The front wheels would be fully cranked to one side and stuck there. The only way to unlock it was to back up. Yeah, like you could back up dragging all that sruff behind.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Paa_Paw, one of my uncles neighbors used nothing but Oliver's! He had 3 or 4 of them.

My county fair also has a vintage tractor parade every day of the fair. The most tractors are Farmall and  John Deere, but there is a little bit of everything else.

My father-in-law had a old Silver King in the shed at is folks old homestead. That tractor had a single wheel in front as a steer wheel!
Try and google that one. I don't think there were to many of them. Kinda like the Luverne auto, last I heard there is only one left, they had it at on the news at a auto show a few months ago.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:35:12 PM by hammer »

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Paa Paw, there are several Olivers out here in the community as well as the later model David Browns.  The front end loader is set up on a David Brown MJ model.  Lord knows what price an "Orchard" Oliver would bring these days.  And Yankee!  Silver King?  Saw one in a parade once in the next county over.  Of course it was restored and the owner told a friend of mine it just about broke him to restore it.  Y'all take care.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We are way outside the original subject so I've started a new thread in the lounge area. Look for the good old days.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024