Author Topic: My surgery journal and experience [pics]  (Read 8524 times)

Offline skipnut

• Posting Member
Congratulation man,  will you post a closeup of one nipple at a time.  My main concern is having any visible scaring and would like to kinda figure out the odds. Thanks a million

Offline herpderp

• Posting Member
Sure, I'll post pics of my nipples when I get a chance. One thing I neglected to mention previously is that the doc used some special kind of technique on my nipples when he operated. He said that because of my intense weight loss, the skin around my nipples, especially the left one, was kind of loose or droopy and that he wanted to use a "tucking" procedure to firm up the area and make sure that I was happy with the result. I'm not sure of the exact details, but he manipulated the skin around the entire circumference of the nipple. So, if you look closely the entire nipple kind of looks like it has a scar around it right now. Now, no actual incision was made on the areas where he did the tucking, and it is supposed to heal up completely. Honestly, it looked pretty bad at first but it's looking better and better every day and I can tell that soon it won't be noticeable at all. So when I post pics just keep that in mind. I'm extremely happy with the way the healing of the scars is progressing, even the actual incision scars. But I think it'll still be a few months before it's all completely healed.

Maybe one of the docs on this board can comment on the tucking procedure?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024