Author Topic: Consultation with Levick on 14/08/12 - Op carried out 23/08/12 - Recovery  (Read 9794 times)

Offline covfefe

• Posting Member
Bandages are off!

Looks gooooooood, left side is a tiny bit bigger than the right side but I don't know if thats just swelling or not at this stage, even if it isn't the difference is negligible. I'm as flat as I could only ever have dreamed of about 2 weeks ago!
I will post some before/after pictures tomorrow.

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
glad to hear it mate, look forward to seeing some pics!

Offline darkstar

• Silver Member

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
looks awesome!

You have some swelling around the incision site but I had that and it only took a couple of weeks to go. Once the bruising is over thats gonna be a top result for sure.

Offline covfefe

• Posting Member
Healing is still going well, and all the bruising has pretty much gone.I have been feeling a lot more energetic past few days.
Left hand side is definitely bigger than the right, but nothing that's going to concern me, its a million times better than it was before!

Will post some more before after pics soon.

Offline covfefe

• Posting Member
Well its two weeks post-op. Chest still looking pretty damn flat but there is definitely scar tissue starting to form under the LHS, nothing to bad and to be fair its a lot better than I expected it to be at this stage.
No pain whatsoever and the incisions under my arms are healing up nicely now.

Think I will need to start massaging this scar tissue on my LHS soon to see if I can work it down before i builds up to be too big.

Overall I'd say I'm 95% happy at the results so far, and you have to bare in mind I'm a perfectionist :)

Offline covfefe

• Posting Member
Still looking much better, but I don't know if its cause I've put weight on but there is defintely some outline of my chest through my t-shirt.
Don't get me wrong, I'm now 5 weeks post-op, and I imagine theres still some changes going on even if I don't feel like there is much happening.

I'm going to send Gail/Paul an email shortly to get their feedback.

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Is it a 'man boob' outline or just a normal masculine outline?

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
Post some pics fackste, I'm sure someone will give you some advice.  Only 2 weeks post myself so can't speak from experience but 5 weeks is still early doors for all this healing malarkey.   :)

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
The side profile looks totally flat to me.  And the front, still looks like you have some swelling and unevenness around that nipple. With the tee shirt on from the front, it just looks to me, like a natural pec line.  Though I think like myself, your nipples are gonna be noticeable under thin items like a tee shirt regardless of swelling etc.

Offline covfefe

• Posting Member
Thanks Nipper, I'm becoming kinda obsessive about it. Just need to take my mind off things for a while and let the healing continue. I have email Paul with the photos to get his thoughts. Thee is definitely some swelling on the left hand side above the nipple, so I'm going to try to wear the compression vest as much as possible until it fully settles down. If not I'll pay Paul a visit to discuss the possible causes. The RHS seems totally flat.

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
No worries.  Seems everyone has one side that pokes out more, with me at the minute my right nipple sticks out the most yet I am more tender on the left.  Think my left nipple hasn't woke up yet so it's super flat.  What have you been doing/do they recommend about massage?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024