Author Topic: 10 Weeks Post Op Pic  (Read 5001 times)

Offline n9ford

Hey gang,
I had my op done 10 weeks ago by a well respected surgeon. Everything went well in the beginning. But after 2 weeks I noticed my left side wasn't completely firm under the nipple. The doc told me it was scar tissue but it doesn't feel hard like people describe scar tissue to be. Could it be swelling? btw my right side is perfect.

Of course I am being to told to "be patient" but I'm now beginning to worry that not enough fat/gland was removed from the left. Its making me mad because without compression It still appears that I have gyne, just like before surgery. Honestly, 10 weeks out I expected to be able to wear the shirts that I wanted to. Anyway, check out the pics below. The pic on the left in unflexed and the two to the right are flexing. When I fell you can clearly see the excess tissue under. It sags when un-flexed. Anyone with this experience?  

]

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:21:49 PM by n9ford »

Offline xelnaga13

My first surgery looked similar as far as the tip of the nipple being indented a bit. However, in a few months that went away.

Offline n9ford

Thanks for sharing. I really don't notice the indent at the end of my nipple. That's the least of my worries. At this point It's the excess tissue beneath the nipple that is concerning me, and probably contributing the that indent. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this post op and saw it go down over time. If the tissue beneath the nipple was hard I would be less worried. It feels like fat, and it sags when relaxed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024