Author Topic: can you take off garment, no swelling?  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
i have absoloutely no swelling, and this garment is getting on my nerves, I'm getting a rash so bad, and its really itchy.

im just 4 days post op but my results are fab, i dont have any swelling from what i can see.

would it be safe to take it off now?

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member

Offline NO83

• Posting Member
If you take off your vest, you're going to swell up like a balloon.  This is the whole point of the vest, to PREVENT swelling, so it's obviously doing it's job.  Patience is key, and considering you posted "why isn't anyone responding?" to a post you just made today makes me believe you don't have a whole lot of patience.  Don't make yourself your own worst enemy.  Keep a positive attitude and follow your doctors advice.

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
If you take off your vest, you're going to swell up like a balloon.  This is the whole point of the vest, to PREVENT swelling, so it's obviously doing it's job.  Patience is key, and considering you posted "why isn't anyone responding?" to a post you just made today makes me believe you don't have a whole lot of patience.  Don't make yourself your own worst enemy.  Keep a positive attitude and follow your doctors advice.

thanks, also i have a 443 underworks shirt, would that be better than the garment?

that shirt compresses my nipples pretty well too, would that be ok?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024